• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1981 Delorean DMC-12.

40,000 Miles.

Ooooooh, you bastard.

How much? / //

I found the car here in town (Fresno).

I personally didn't buy it, my father did. But he paid 21,000 for it. Quite a deal on this car, its pretty much flawless inside and out. Needs occasional work, but besides that, she drives excellent.

^Just think, if it wasn't for BTTF the first thing people would think of when they saw a Delorean would be cocaine.

If it wasn't for BTTF, All DeLoreans would be scrap metal in a junkyard, soon to be the plating on your family's New Stainless Steel Refrigerator.

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix....Love the car, don't care for the color...and it was the only color the dealership had

DSC00995.JPG.c1453d6e2ab7a263fa0c0d782c8b735a.JPG

2004 Ford Sports Trac....This used to be mine, gave it to my mom and step-dad (though he drives an old little Toyota Corolla sometimes to keep gas in the truck)

DSC00993.JPG.b0563c138105686c2e222f33fc695b96.JPG

A bit of the inside (Can't really see the interior much, but Black: Dash/Steering Wheel and Tan: Trim/Seats)

DSC00992.JPG.df641390a5480250147964ce0eb9d9a6.JPG

Even though it's really cold out, I decide to clean the car

DSC00994.JPG.35753ee1b036f3774703ffb543f30db6.JPG

Both cars parked in back of our house

I found the car here in town (Fresno).

I personally didn't buy it, my father did. But he paid 21,000 for it. Quite a deal on this car, its pretty much flawless inside and out. Needs occasional work, but besides that, she drives excellent.

You're tellin' me.

^Just think, if it wasn't for BTTF the first thing people would think of when they saw a Delorean would be cocaine.

If it wasn't for BTTF, All DeLoreans would be scrap metal in a junkyard, soon to be the plating on your family's New Stainless Steel Refrigerator.

Good point.

BTTF.com owns a "real" Delorean Time Machine as well. Apparently they rent for parties.

Also curious about this, Ryan: Is it because you like BTTF that you bought the Delorean? I actually know a person who loves the DMC-12 and doesn't really care for the movie.

• 1 month later...

Previously I had a 2001 VW Jetta GLX with a VR6, but that got old and I had more money than I thought I would after getting a scholarship, so last week I sold my old car and got this (well not exactly this, but I don't have any pictures since I'm at college):

http://www.kenrockwell.com/bmw/images/CIMG4728-house-big.jpg

2001 BMW 540i Sport package (M-Tech)

I'm thinking of getting some Dinan upgrades (ECU, intake manifold, throttle bodies, cold air intake) for it this summer with my work money and rebadging it with the M5 logo on the rear and "M Power" on the engine. The steering wheel and shifter knob already the M logo, so it would pretty much look like an M5.

Since 2003 been driving a 2000 Toyotal Echo which I love. Very reliable, great gas mileage, fun to drive.

Right now it has 185,000 miles on it, so I started looking for a new car. And of of next Monday/Tuesday, I should be the proud owner of a

2003..........Toyota Echo! Exact same car, different color, and much less mileage!

But my favorite car I owned was my Nissan 240SX SE convertable. Loved it....but also got up in mileage. And even though I live in Florida, I only got to drive it with the top down in the fall and spring. Too hot in the summer!

1998 dodge ram - black - reg cab - toolbox

as all rams seem to do during that time - paint chipped/faded

so for $100, i repainted the top, hood and fenders

i hear maaco sucks at painting and i am a poor college student

^ I've always wanted to drive one of those to see how it is on the road. I did drive an older Civic Hybrid with a manual transmission, but it drove like a regular Civic.

A couple of weeks ago, I did drive a 2009 Corolla. Not bad, but not really that impressive.

Eric