TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

CARS! The Car Super Thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2000 Chevy Malibu LS. Power seats, cruise control, leather interior, and not to mention an awesome v6 you would never expect to see in a mid-sized sedan.

Oh, but I would expect it. Hopefully in two months, mine will get a little louder when I put a CAI on. LAst friday a Caddy kept reving it's engine, I thought about going with it, but was too tired, the poor fool squeled his tires for no reason.

We just had a new addition to our family...a silver 2005 Toyota Corolla XRS. Six-speed manual transmission, 180HP engine. That sucker's fun to drive.

And it's for Diana---aka Penelope Pitstop.

Eric

P.S. And, yes, she knows how to drive it!

I don't think there is a Cadillac on earth that would lose to a Malibu assuming the driver of the Cadillac didn't really f up or something

I really want to find out. I think this model caddy was made for just riding and not racing like the high performance model caddy. Plus my car isn't exaxtly stock. I can redline and I got some umph to my go. Plus you got power to weight to figure. I may only have 140 horses at the wheel but I only weigh probably about 3k pounds. The car looked like deville, which probably had 275hp at the engine, so you lose 10 to 15% at the wheel and weighs about 4k pounds. Plus it probalby had a stock pcm, which means it rev limiter. Plus I only goto speed limit or 10 above, I stop there, unless I take it to a track. Plus you would be surprised what a malibu could do. Honda's, mustangs, and others have fallen to some malibus (1997-2003 years). edit After talking to some people. I probably could have kept up, but not beaten. Oh well.

Plus this helps a little (a friends malibu)

• 2 months later...
spaceace - I tell you what, if you are ever in Georgia, I'll take you where we can race safely. I'll bring the Cadillac and we'll see who will win. I will even let the computer shift, and it's just an SUV - not even a V model or anything. Just a NorthstarV8

OOOH! OOH! I'll bring the Civic!

I got a black 07 V6 Mazda6 for my birthday this year I love it and its pretty fast stock. But so far i have added yellow fog lights, blacked out the front grill, added an intake and suspension. I'm going to add a turbo hopefully some time soon. I'm saving up for it.

• 1 month later...