TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

CARS! The Car Super Thread

The ONLY thing I like about that Lambo is the fact that *if* it goes on sale, it'll be produced in limited numbers. I wish Ferrari would do the same with some of their creations. There's just something about the exclusivity of having just 20+ production models of any given car.

And this description is awesome.....

lambo.jpg.9d4c52391fc3966c2d1e6d706a99d212.jpg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Love that graphic.

The rear wing element seemed weird till I remember the CTS-V R.

_MG_8051.jpg

Its interesting to see someone else anchor it from above instead of below. I wonder what kind of advantages that offers...

The ONLY thing I like about that Lambo is the fact that *if* it goes on sale, it'll be produced in limited numbers.

They are apparently only going to make *ONE*.. which is one fewer than even the $8M Maybach Excelero (or whatever it was called)

Better shot of my new ride.

Also note, this is how you hide your plate without making it look hideous. Also, hate Ohio for making me put that on the front of this gorgeous car. Should have went out of state to buy it so it didnt come with the holes and the flat spot for it. Either way, cloning skillz!

Untitled_Panorama1.thumb.jpg.1358dcd0302aa2f15d18d6f8822b535d.jpg

I think if it ever bothers me enough Ill order a new bumper that doesnt have the spot for the plate and that way, at least in Ohio, they dont bother you to much if your car doesnt have a spot for it. But still, I have known people who they still pull over, badger them about it and tell them to mount it in some fashion.

Should have went out of state to buy it so it didnt come with the holes and the flat spot for it.

As far as I know, every Impreza has that, no matter which state you purchase it. You can't just buy a new bumper without that part, unless you buy an aftermarket bumper or body kit...but then you're paying in the thousands and have to deal with fitment issues, drilling, stretching, painting/color-matching, etc.

You could always buy a Grimmspeed relocation kit if you think it looks better on the side. There are also many companies that sell plate badges to give that area a more 'clean' look.

Should have went out of state to buy it so it didnt come with the holes and the flat spot for it.

As far as I know, every Impreza has that, no matter which state you purchase it. You can't just buy a new bumper without that part, unless you buy an aftermarket bumper or body kit...but then you're paying in the thousands and have to deal with fitment issues, drilling, stretching, painting/color-matching, etc.

You could always buy a Grimmspeed relocation kit if you think it looks better on the side. There are also many companies that sell plate badges to give that area a more 'clean' look.

I havent looked into this...so my initial reaction is basically summed up with this:

Eh, whatever. I wont really do anything then. I like the stock body kit on it, actually, I love it. Its gorgeous. Wont change it unless I smash it up which better not happen. Guess I would do the plate badge if anything. That does look pretty cool and clean. But thats depressing they make all of them that way. Was hoping to cheat the system, ha.

^

Anyways, I've never really been a fan of the Prius family, but earlier this evening, I found the Prius C. Needless to say, if I ever decide to get a hybrid, that will be the one (or a Lexus CT hybrid, but I'm planning on being broke for the next few years, so a Lexus is basically out of the question). It's small, looks better than a lot of other small hatchbacks, and gets over 50mpg in the city! The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the tail lights, but that's just a part of the Prius style.

You guys have no taste in cars. I hate foreign cars.

I don't hate foreign cars, but they're not my favorite. In my opinion nothing compares with the classic American muscle cars like the Mustang, Chevelle, Bel-Air, etc. I haven't been to a classic car show in about a year and I really want to go to one.

You guys have no taste in cars. I hate foreign cars.

I don't hate foreign cars, but they're not my favorite. In my opinion nothing compares with the classic American muscle cars like the Mustang, Chevelle, Bel-Air, etc. I haven't been to a classic car show in about a year and I really want to go to one.

I would have to say my favorite care is the 57 Chevy Bel air. I went to the autorama show last month, all I can say was amazing.

Nothing is off the table when it comes to car beauty. Foreign, domestic, concept, etc. I also couple the mechanical side into the beauty as well. A car like the Bugatti Veyron is an absolute mechincal masterpiece and the beauty in that is the same to me as the curves on a Shelby Cobra or the original Dodge Viper.

When it comes to performance, I typically lean european or japanese. They know how to make a car turn. Many of the most beautiful designs have come from American designers for my taste. However to me there isnt quite anything like when performance meets design beauty. It takes a truely special team to design a car thats both beautiful/stunning yet has the pedigree and performance to match.

Old cars cant be compared. You have to compare to cars within that era if you match performance and styling. But some styles are pretty timeless, the Bel Air is one of them.