TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

CARS! The Car Super Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in 2005, my dad and I bought a not so good looking 1967 Chevelle. It had no interior (except for a steering column!) and no engine. We actually got a good deal on it, as we only paid $500 for it, while the local junkyard wanted $650. So after 5 years of work, in the winter of 2010, we finally had it done! I drive the car to this day and hope to keep for a looooooooooooooong time.

67-chevelle.jpg.67f126ebe3674043cc17db3b263cee06.jpg

Before (2005)

20937053-551-67-Chevelle-SS.jpg.fd3e62bf68ea0ef7007e762f877ce389.jpg

After (2010)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really starting to like Kia for some reason. It started out with the Soul (which I loved from the start), then they released the Forte (I like the Forte Koup even more than the Soul), and now this!

It's the new Kia Rio design that was revealed at the NY Auto Show this year, and I must say, as a fan of smaller cars and hatchbacks, I'm nothing short of ecstatic. Not too far off from the original, but somehow or another they made it look even better. Let's just hope I'll be able to afford one when the time comes for me to get my own car!

I hate that Kia is trying too hard with their styling. They all just look like a mash-up of shapes.

I wish Kia would have kept up the "clean" design language established by the Cadenza -

With the badge actually on the grille, of course.

^Maybe he's one of the only 100 lucky owners in the U.S. who will get one. And just happened to get it before they were released.

Anyways...Ryan Dunn destroyed a perfectly good GT3 the other day.