TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Custom Name Art

taytig

Background pic maybe?? And something to do with rollercoasters?

Thanks a thousand

Here is something I came up with. I didn't know how to make the rollercoaster and paintball thing work. If you have any ideas, let me know.

David

Dude THANKS, looks great

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. These are really cool! If you have time, could you make me one? My favorite ride, currently, is Terminator and the rest of the SFMM fleet. Thanks!

Here is your Name Art! I hope you like it! If you want a larger version for printing, please PM me your email address and I can send it too you!

David

2013866753_terminatorSalvationcoasterguy4web.jpg.6cc7ceb4fe6d78f5e8ecefe7ebc59e2c.jpg

Would you mind making mine, with Georgia Scorcher in the background.

Thanks, also I wouldn't mind the odd picture of tweety

Stoksy - Here is your Name Art. If you would like a large file size for Printing, please PM me your email address.

Thanks

David

1822917348_GeorgiaScorcherStoksyweb.jpg.1ad6c046e1e9ab9dd38b29d21776b755.jpg

If you would like one done with your name, screen name etc, please just post the information in this thread. I will be away from the 9th to the 19th of August, and will make them in the order they are posted when I return. I will get as many done as I can before I go! Enjoy!

David

Could you make me one of The Incredible Hulk, with possibly the track in the text, and one of the trains in the background?

Here you go - I hope you like it. If you want a larger version, please PM me with your email address.

David

1568760375_IncredibleHulkTheHulkweb.jpg.6b8cca99b3031bfbbde60cd446415acf.jpg

If you have any spare time, could you do one for me? If it's possible, can you do a triple-coaster thing of El Toro, Kingda Ka & Nitro at Great Adventure? If you can't, then just El Toro. Thanks so much! Great Work so far!

If you have any spare time, could you do one for me? If it's possible, can you do a triple-coaster thing of El Toro, Kingda Ka & Nitro at Great Adventure? If you can't, then just El Toro. Thanks so much! Great Work so far!

Here it is! It was difficult to combine the coasters, so I hope you like what I did. If you want a larger version of the file, please PM me with your email address!

David

1727166477_SFGACollageZach44web.jpg.6f6bd83638579f0b35a0fb01f8a3097a.jpg

I don't mean to be picky but I spell my name with a "K" rather than an "H". Ypu don't have to change it if you don't want to, you did an amazing job!

No problem - I noticed as soon as I posted it! Fixed! You are not being picky.....

Enjoy!

David

Could you make me one with Phoenix? Also if you can manage to merge them right, Maverick too. Its fine if you can only do Phoenix though...thats the important one.

Reon - I couldn't mix Maverick with Phoenix - they just didn't seem to fit. I hope you like what I did though.

If you want a full size for printing, please PM me with your email address.

I hope you like this!

2083685947_phoenixReonweb.jpg.0d82f1095cb73430ecc1c879980f6361.jpg

If you want your name done, please leave your details, coaster of choice etc. in this thread. I am officially on vacation for 8 days, so I won't be doing any of these until I return. I'll make them in the order they are posted. Thanks everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow i really like your design artwork:D do you mind if you could do two for me?

First one:

Name:

- William

Park Name:

- Canada's Wonderland

Coaster:

- Behemoth

Second one:

Name:

- SymphonyWorld

Park Name:

- Six Flags Great Adventure

Coaster:

- Bizarro Coaster

You dont need to rush just take your time and just wondering what kind of software did you use for the logo (Photoshop, Paint.Net?)

Wow i really like your design artwork:D do you mind if you could do two for me?

First one:

Name:

- William

Park Name:

- Canada's Wonderland

Coaster:

- Behemoth

Second one:

Name:

- SymphonyWorld

Park Name:

- Six Flags Great Adventure

Coaster:

- Bizarro Coaster

I'll work ont hem tomorrow.

As for software, I use PictureIt Premium and Publisher - both from Microsoft. I know there are other programs out there, but I am super comfortable with these ones!