TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Star Wars: In Concert

My dad told me about this. It is a multimedia presentation with a live orchestra playing the music of Star Wars while scenes show in the background. They are also having some exhibits to look at. I love the Star Wars saga and am planning on seing this at the Honda Center in October. Tickets look to be anywhere from 35-85 dollars. Check it out:

Star Wars in Concert

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad would have loved this. When I was little, we used to watch the Boston Pops and BSO all the time, and saw them perform live, many times. He also loved the Star Wars movies and especially loved the music.

Not sure how much of that he would remember, now. I may suggest it to my step-mother, though, if it makes it to New England.

I haven't seen this show in particular, but my husband and I went to the Alabama Symphony concert of Star Wars music and it was amazing. There were costumed characters walking around and taking pictures with people. It was a lot of fun, and the music was incredible.