TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Great funfair in Düren, near Cologne (Germany)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really proffesional pics! i like the kind of way you are get details in pictures! Nice still shots. Nearly all photospots and viewpoints were very impressive or never seen before. You could sell them to ride owners, i think they will be excited

... but sometimes i miss a long shot (Totale) of the rides. i think with some objects in the foreground they will look impressive.

And one question.... what kind of camera are you using!?

Great shots! Thanks for posting.

Do any of you there in Deutschland know when Barth reduced Olympia's train size from seven to five cars? I'm guessing it's to save wear and tear on the aging track but it looks a bit odd to see such a short train.

I rode this beauty in Munich when she was brand new along with Wiener Looping, Alpina Bahn and Thriller (in Stuttgart). Amazing machines.

Great shots! Thanks for posting.

Do any of you there in Deutschland know when Barth reduced Olympia's train size from seven to five cars? I'm guessing it's to save wear and tear on the aging track but it looks a bit odd to see such a short train.

I rode this beauty in Munich when she was brand new along with Wiener Looping, Alpina Bahn and Thriller (in Stuttgart). Amazing machines.

I'm always amazed, too. It's incredible to see those rides are build up within some days.

I can only speculate about the train size. At the Oktoberfest in Munich they run every train with 7 cars...maybe it depends on the size of the fair

( about 6 million visitors every year in Munich and about 1 million in Düren ).

For it's age - Olympia runs very smooth