TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Darien Lake (SFDL) Discussion Thread

Doesn't this park open in like 2 days? Is someone going to die if we don't see a photo of a ride that already exists in dozens of places around the world before you guys can see it before then? You're almost up to two whole pages about a photo of a star flyer.

I'm sorry but this thread gets so insanely hype over the dumbest sh*t.

In a way I’m actually happy that people are finally talking about the new ride and not speculative bullsh*t that will never happen. But yeah... it looks like every other Starflyer. I’ll be interested to see how the ride area looks inside the park but right now there’s not much to see.

On an unrelated note we’ll actually be at this park in a few weeks. I’m pretty excited to re-ride Ride of Steel since I remember loving it even though it’s sister ride is running like a compete turd.

Edited by coasterbill

You make it sound like they're putting it up and quickly taking it back down. Calm down, you'll be able to gaze it as long as you want in just a few days.

From Darien Lake's Twitter:

Six Flags Vice President & Chief Engineer Larry Chickola is talking to the media today about the progress on Six Flags SkyScreamer!

When SkyScreamer opens on May 18 it will be the TALLEST Thrill Ride in NY State! A sneak preview tonight on @WKBW @WGRZ @SPECNewsBuffalo

D5lPdzeWwAcTF2k.thumb.jpg.c8347228f53ee1afcf93dec662d583d8.jpg

Yeah you put it pretty well, I just really wanted to see because I've never seen one in real life and having one here is gonna be cool.

You've never been to the Erie County Fair?

quiet it is normal that you do not understand

This thread is fantastic. Between the gnashing of teeth and beating of breasts over signage and skyscreamers and now this guy who can't find the quote button and is just posting random combinations of words into ether, it never fails to entertain.

quiet it is normal that you do not understand

This thread is fantastic. Between the gnashing of teeth and beating of breasts over signage and skyscreamers and now this guy who can't find the quote button and is just posting random combinations of words into ether, it never fails to entertain.

Why is he so upset on here again?