TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Darien Lake (SFDL) Discussion Thread

Haha, Probably the best post on this thread in 6 months! I'm sure there will be comments about still no lights on the Ferris Wheel, still 1 train on every roller coaster. Of course, there will be several people that post on here stunned that the Skyscreamer wasn't open, even tho the last 6 pages on this thread covered it!

Haha, Probably the best post on this thread in 6 months! I'm sure there will be comments about still no lights on the Ferris Wheel, still 1 train on every roller coaster. Of course, there will be several people that post on here stunned that the Skyscreamer wasn't open, even tho the last 6 pages on this thread covered it!

Yeah, tantrum will probably be down to one train already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, tantrum will probably be down to one train already.

Knowing hot Darien is, wouldn’t shock me to see Tantrum with one train lol

Speaking of second trains, any word about Viper’s second train? It was said that it was almost ready to go on last year, what ever happened with that? Possibility this year?

Sorry, I guess I'm old and forgot that a lot of you might not know who Ms. Cleo is in the opening line of my "report"... my bad.

I totally read that in her voice!!

Thanks for the laugh

Insider hack...LiveNation is running their $20 all-in concert ticket deal this week (thru 5/7) and it includes all shows at Darien Lake this summer. For $20 (taxes included) you get a lawn ticket to the concert, and all tickets come with free same day admission to the park.

Even if you have no intention on going to the concert you can just use the concert ticket as a way for you to get admission to the park for $20 instead of the gate price of $37.

Here's a list of the shows this summer...

May 24 - Chris Young

May 29 - The 1975

June 15 - Zac Brown Band

July 7 - Kidz Bop

July 19 - Thomas Rhett

July 20 - 311 & The Dirty Heads

July 21 - Wiz Khalifa & French Montana

July 26 - Heart & Joan Jett

August 1 - Dierks Bentley

August 2 - Korn & Alice In Chains

August 4 - Breaking Benjamin

August 9 - Bryan Adama & Billy Idol

August 10 - The Smashing Pumpkins & Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds

August 13 - Beck & Cage The Elephant

August 16 - Santana

August 23 - Kiss

August 24 - Florida Georgia Line

August 25 - Slipknot & Volbeat

August 30 - Brantley Gilbert

September 13 - Rascall Flatts

Insider hack...LiveNation is running their $20 all-in concert ticket deal this week (thru 5/7) and it includes all shows at Darien Lake this summer. For $20 (taxes included) you get a lawn ticket to the concert, and all tickets come with free same day admission to the park.

Even if you have no intention on going to the concert you can just use the concert ticket as a way for you to get admission to the park for $20 instead of the gate price of $37.

Here's a list of the shows this summer...

May 24 - Chris Young

May 29 - The 1975

June 15 - Zac Brown Band

July 7 - Kidz Bop

July 19 - Thomas Rhett

July 20 - 311 & The Dirty Heads

July 21 - Wiz Khalifa & French Montana

July 26 - Heart & Joan Jett

August 1 - Dierks Bentley

August 2 - Korn & Alice In Chains

August 4 - Breaking Benjamin

August 9 - Bryan Adama & Billy Idol

August 10 - The Smashing Pumpkins & Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds

August 13 - Beck & Cage The Elephant

August 16 - Santana

August 23 - Kiss

August 24 - Florida Georgia Line

August 25 - Slipknot & Volbeat

August 30 - Brantley Gilbert

September 13 - Rascall Flatts

This deal is also at Saratoga Performing arts center

After the concert starts, it is a ghost town. You probably could ride every ride in the park in just a few hours. I would just recommend not staying for the laser show on a concert night.

Skyscreamer is up with it's big Six Flags globe on top. Actually doesn't look all that tall completed; think they're cheating 20 feet or so with that topper.

Any pictures of it? But yeah, those toppers are pretty big, likely for the marketing aspect of branding it taller than it really is.

It was all foggy so not much for photo taking. But basically like the one pictured a few posts up with an extra SF flags logo on top of the globe. About two red tower sections, two white, and one blue.