TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Darien Lake (SFDL) Discussion Thread

Star Flyers tend to go up pretty quickly. This will be ready within 2 weeks to a month.

Target is May 18

Confirmed to me by the park’s Facebook earlier this week. May 18th is the day.

728C2D0D-4E4F-42FC-9E4D-3209C9BE9F5F.thumb.jpeg.a5c93636e81b89fae8302dbbc4d97f7c.jpeg

I really don't understand people on this thread, you guys care more about being on a website or things showing on google maps, but when actual content or news is posted there is literally no response.

When news is quiet I'm always finding other things to do!

I really don't understand people on this thread, you guys care more about being on a website or things showing on google maps, but when actual content or news is posted there is literally no response.

Literally there is no news. The most we got was a Six Flags sign and everyone went bonkers over that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never been to Darien Lake, but I have to say - the bright red looks great in the shot with the water and the grass. That makes the place look nice.

Because they jack the saturation up in promo photos and videos. Compare to the hotel sign photos for more the proper depressing dark green, straw, and hibernating tree grey-brown of WNY in April

I've never been to Darien Lake, but I have to say - the bright red looks great in the shot with the water and the grass. That makes the place look nice.

Because they jack the saturation up in promo photos and videos. Compare to the hotel sign photos for more the proper depressing dark green, straw, and hibernating tree grey-brown of WNY in April

If you dont believe him, look at the covered bridge rails. Those are heavily faded, not super bright red like the pic.

Ms. Cleo opening day trip report:

Cold and rainy.

Tried to go on RIDE OF STEEL but it was closed in the morning.

Rode Viper, great ride but the paint is chipping everywhere in the station.

Tantrum is closed due to staffing but try again later.

I saw Ride of Steel running in the distance so I ran over and got a ride in. Fun ride but feels like it would fall apart at any moment.

Used my meal plan but it took 2 supervisors and 9 minutes for them to ring me up properly at the register. By then my food was ice cold.

Skyscreamer looks nice and almost complete.

The entrance sign is AMAZING! Wow!!!

They got a new game on the main Midway with toilets. I don't like to get harassed so I didn't check it out. You win emoji poo.

Speaking of toilets, the one by the main entrance was pristine but the one by snoozerang was disgusting.

Predator was fun in the front seat, but I rode in the back and now need a kidney transplant.

They painted the bench next to the "cuda falls" lockers. It looks nice. Only new paint I saw, though.

I wanted to use my free dinner but I can never stay in the park more than 4 hours without getting bored so I left.

Anyone have anything else to add?