TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Darien Lake (SFDL) Discussion Thread

I don't know about the other Zacspins, but for me, Green Lantern was really uncomfortable and a little jerky when I rode in 2014. Last Summer I ridden Joker at Six Flags Great America and it was a million times smoother and comfortable than GL.

Just take my word for it, Green Lantern is really bad.

Or great Escape

Actually from what I hear Great Escape is actually a pretty nice small sized park. La Ronde though...

Great Escape is my home park, they are getting a great flat selection and a great water park. It’s nice my Great Escape pass also works at Six Flags New England and Six Flags Darien Lake so when I want to ride actual coasters I can. The Comet is great too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or great Escape

Actually from what I hear Great Escape is actually a pretty nice small sized park. La Ronde though...

Great Escape is my home park, they are getting a great flat selection and a great water park. It’s nice my Great Escape pass also works at Six Flags New England and Six Flags Darien Lake so when I want to ride actual coasters I can. The Comet is great too

Saying that a park has a great flat ride collection and a great waterpark is like saying a girl has a great personality.

Or great Escape

Saying that a park has a great flat ride collection and a great waterpark is like saying a girl has a great personality.

I'll elaborate TGE is home to Sasquach 2 S&S Towers one a space shot one a turbo drop, a Larson Superloop, Greezed Lightnin, a Zamperla Frisbee, Extreme Supernova, and a Chance Rides Freestyle, Pandemonium its Waterpark has a Wave Pool, Kids Watertreehouse, Kids Water playground, Tornado Slide, Bowl Slide, Tube Slides, Dropbox Slide, Racer Slide, Body Slides, Water Tea Cups and Kids Water Splashpad

Or great Escape

I'll elaborate TGE is home to Sasquach 2 S&S Towers one a space shot one a turbo drop, a Larson Superloop, Greezed Lightnin, a Zamperla Frisbee, Extreme Supernova, and a Chance Rides Freestyle, Pandemonium its Waterpark has a Wave Pool, Kids Watertreehouse, Kids Water playground, Tornado Slide, Bowl Slide, Tube Slides, Dropbox Slide, Racer Slide, Body Slides, Water Tea Cups and Kids Water Splashpad

You forgot to mention the Blizzard Indoors, the indoor Scrambler which in my opinion is the best flat ride at the park. I greatly enjoyed it during my first visit to The Great Escape last July.

Or great Escape

You forgot to mention the Blizzard Indoors, the indoor Scrambler which in my opinion is the best flat ride at the park. I greatly enjoyed it during my first visit to The Great Escape last July.

I Love blizzard, i never ride it though because of the long line

I Love blizzard, i never ride it though because of the long line

Luckily it was not long when I had visited due to a passing storm. It would be great to see more parks make them enclosed. Maybe Darien Lake could do that with their Scrambler?

This is the nicest this thread has been in a few weeks and it’s because we directed discussion toward a completely different park

LOL true. I have never been to Great Escape myself though because the only times I have been to the Adirondacks have been either with family or friends, either way meaning we're there to climb up a mountain. I have to admit it is a weird place to operate an Amusement park. However, maybe its weird location is just another reason why I should visit it someday. Also.... I climbed Loon Lake Mountain last summer with college friends and it was amazing!

Okay now back to the subject of Darien Lake.... how likely is it to see an S&S Freespin come to Six Flags Darien Lake by the 2020 season?

Okay now back to the subject of Darien Lake.... how likely is it to see an S&S Freespin come to Six Flags Darien Lake by the 2020 season?

I don't know, why not just look at the responses to this question last time you asked it?

I'm honestly impressed you remembered that he asked that questions already.

Luckily it was not long when I had visited due to a passing storm. It would be great to see more parks make them enclosed. Maybe Darien Lake could do that with their Scrambler?

Allegedly that had been the plan back in the day to install it in the old Cinema 2000 building, but it was too big to fit.

Allegedly that had been the plan back in the day to install it in the old Cinema 2000 building, but it was too big to fit.

The should do this with the Sleigh Ride. Most of the structure is already built. They would just need to make walls for it.