TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Darien Lake (SFDL) Discussion Thread

What's with sudden influx of new posters that have no concept of spelling or grammar and have no idea that editing their posts (as opposed to double and triple posting) is actually a thing?

:airtime: x
What's with sudden influx of new posters that have no concept of spelling or grammar and have no idea that editing their posts (as opposed to double and triple posting) is actually a thing?

Sorry I'm new to this and I'm learning as I go along

Then learn this... Google satellite images are potentially 2 years old or more. No news, plans or park changes can be derived from them.

Then learn this... Google satellite images are potentially 2 years old or more. No news' date=' plans or park changes can be derived from them.[/quote']

Edited by ride of steel

Then learn this... Google satellite images are potentially 2 years old or more. No news' date=' plans or park changes can be derived from them.[/quote']

The images are from October 2016 so they are recent. You can also tell because rip curl racer is now included. The water park is also drained out and the flat rides gondolas are spread throughout

The images are from October 2016 so they are recent. You can also tell because rip curl racer is now included. The water park is also drained out and the flat rides gondolas are spread throughout

That would appear to be the case as the Giant Wheel is stripped, but ROS train is still on the transfer track. But my last sentence still stands.

That would appear to be the case as the Giant Wheel is stripped, but ROS train is still on the transfer track. But my last sentence still stands.

If this is from October 2016 then you have a point nothing would start appearing until January-March so yes this points to nothing new but that weird blue object is new

Thanks for the sarcasm I just want to know there was talk of it happining and It needs to happen it's just a faded red and a dull blue.Vipers station and the galaxy theater are rotting away like the rest of the park. Hershend messed up the park and premeier/EPR are trying to fix the mess they made let's hope they can

I don't know why but I love reading all of this speculation. Maybe I'll make the trip back up there this summer, I haven't been to Darien Lake since it was owned by Six Flags. It doesn't look like much has changed other than faded paint and no DC/WB characters around.

I don't know why but I love reading all of this speculation. Maybe I'll make the trip back up there this summer, I haven't been to Darien Lake since it was owned by Six Flags. It doesn't look like much has changed other than faded paint and no DC/WB characters around.

Alot of the old rides are gone replaced with new cloned rides it's okay but Viper and Ride of steel are okay

Whiletheyhaven'tgottenatonofnewridestheyhavegreatlyexpandedthewaterpark&addedadroptowerandskiddieridesinthepastfewyears

It's pretty bad when I think that Darienlaker posts are actually pretty intelligent.

The Waterpark8S so tightly packed together creating massive crowds in one area. And all the Waterpark rides are thrill that's not bad but that means that familys won't of to them making the wave pool so crowded that you can't feel the waves and theme only famliy slides always have a huge line. And the amusement park is suprisingly empty but blast off has no topper and all the coasters run one train I mean blast off is good but it's a eyesore because of its color and overall look ride of steel is good just repetitive and vipers is glossy smooth lol its my favorite one there though my username is RoS it's has so many cloned rides you can tell it's was a six flags park it even replaced the last living ranger for a super loop

^ OMFG...Six Flags didn't own the park when they added Rolling Thunder.

And why do you think that they keep adding attractions to the water park...when it's almost ALWAYS crowded?

I'm done....just f%cking done.

Capture.JPG.2ea4888513b96b7d64c4918d604cf8d2.JPG

Cuda Falls ; Cuda Falls ; Cuda Falls ; Cuda Falls ; Cuda Falls ; Cuda Falls ; Cuda Falls ; Cuda Falls ; Cuda Falls Cuda

And why do you think that they keep adding attractions to the water park...when it's almost ALWAYS crowded?

Still premier used to be six flags you know so theyes still are a six flags like park but the problem with adding stuff to the water park is there's no room for it so then even if they add stuff to it its to compact to be less crowded so rip curls line is spilling out to the path and so is tornados and brain drain and swirl city

Still premier used to be six flags you know so theyes still are a six flags like park but the problem with adding stuff to the water park is there's no room for it so then even if they add stuff to it its to compact to be less crowded so rip curls line is spilling out to the path and so is tornados and brain drain and swirl city