TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Darien Lake (SFDL) Discussion Thread

Sorry for double posting, but it seems like the park is putting the Scrambler back in. A person posted on the Facebook page that this is true, and they claim to be an employee. I can confirm that in May I saw the ride's base near the maintenance building, but I didn't think it would return just yet. The only open spot that I can think of is UFO's pad. I hope to visit Saturday to confirm or reject this rumor.

One of the areas I consider a dead area is along the path that's located behind Blast Off and Anchor Bar near the Laserblast area. I always thought Boomerang was in an odd location being all by itself in that corner by Beaver Brothers and I'm sure it could use some company.

There is a small patch of grass between Twister and Darien Square. It might be a little too small though. I always thought that it would be a good place to put something.

Well looking from the aerial from Google, they can remove a few of the trees or relocate Twister to another part of the park to make room for Scrambler's return!

plot2.png.b6e4ec5d4c673200045dfaef754530c7.png

I'm sure it would fit. There's no need for the park to remove ANOTHER ride to put in an old one. I'm starting to get worried that we're not going to see many new attractions in the future. Colossus is scheduled to close and so is Georgia Cyclone. No news on predator yet.

Then again, so new coaster where Cuda once stood and return of Scrambler for 2015?

I wouldn't be too sure about a new coaster, new water slides, or Scrambler's return in where 'Cuda Falls was for 2015!

Scrambler will be located on Predator Blvd near 3 point challenge and will open this month.

I thought Scrambler would come back in 2015, but what's going to replace, the 3 Point Challenge game?

Who said anything about replacing the 3 point challenge game? He said it will be going NEAR it.

After visiting the park today, I can confirm that Scrambler will go in 3 point challenge's spot, but is not replacing it. Fencing has gone up right next to the current three point spot, but so has framework very similar to the current game. A tree right behind the game has also been marked for removal. It makes sense seeing that the spot that the game is in is much larger. I must say that the Scrambler is going in a very beautiful and shady area.