TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Busch Gardens Williamsburg (BGW BGE) Discussion Thread

P. 467: Loch Ness Monster Update Tour

^Welcome to the boards--glad you had a good time at Euroburg. You might want to be a bit more careful in future posts with your spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.

As for the bag policy, I wonder how long it will last--especially when people start showing up with those enormous stuffed animals they just won at the carnival games.

Yeah that bag policy was the only thing that irked me (well that and the cold and snow flurries all day). Going into line at Apollo I had my camera hanging off my hand and was getting ready to put it in my pocket and the guy stopped me and said "That's not allowed past here." I was just kind of dumbfounded for a moment as he pointed to the lockers. And I asked straight up "Are they free?" Of course not, $1 for every time you ride? I'd have to be a millionaire to come to BGE. Doesn't Universal have a free locker system with fingerprint scan or something?

Okay ill watch it. Also Thanks for the welcome. Yeah the bag thing was ridiculous. Some of the rides they would let you and then some they wouldn't. So we didn't know what was going on really. I think they should let us take them because they have cubbies.

Also I got POV's of Loch-ness Monster and Half of Big Bad Wolf because our camera died.

They were given permission to take them.

We've removed videos that we found were taken without park permission. You have to understand that many parks and industry people read and contribute to this site, thus we do not allow content that promotes breaking park rules or conduct.