TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Busch Gardens Williamsburg (BGW BGE) Discussion Thread

P. 467: Loch Ness Monster Update Tour

if you call me a noob again I will get really mad

Alright... noob.

(waits for noob to go "Incredible Hulk" angry)

On topic now,

Is that second Immelman over the Rhine "River"? Then if so, this ride could 1UP SheiKra more.

if BGE was my home park, i would be kinda pissed. Yes, Griffon will be a really fun coaster, but it is basically a clone of Sheikra except with a second immelmann...

I think they could have come up with a much more origional concept...

It is original the only thing the same about Griffon is the drop into the Immulman! Its not a darn clone!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CLIMBING CAROUSEL is a rather new introduction to the roller coaster world since the addition of diving coasters. It basically means that the ride will feature an elevator-style lift instead of a regular lift hill. the virtual ride videos only feature a lift hill to provide anticipation.

color scheme: griffon will be red. the videos are meant for trickery.

have you guys never riden a roller coaster? lets at least try to be serious here
Has you guy never visited an internet forum? lets at least try to have some fun here. Life is serious enough. BTW: You'se da intawebz noob of da week???

Back on topic. Looking like a great addition to the coaster world. With that I'm always thinking how many peeps think Intamin were the innovators, while B&M is just doing conservative proven stuff. Griffon shows (to me) that B&M is constantly pushing their limits too, just not as fast and spectacular as it seems with others. Therefor about everything will work right from the beginning.

Nice!

Did anybody else wonder how in the hell you load those monster trains?

I am thinking double planks roll out from each side of the platform.

The end seats are gonna be very awesome on this ride.

I wonder if the track gauge is gonna be wider due to the wider trains....ugh so many questions

JEFF