TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Busch Gardens Williamsburg (BGW BGE) Discussion Thread

P. 467: Loch Ness Monster Update Tour

I must admit at first... I hated the colors. But the more I am seeing the colors, and the more of the coaster that is being constructed... The more I am loving the colors. Also, I am starting to think that this is going to fit in just fine in the park. At first I thought it was going to stick out like a sore thumb. However, the more it is progressing the better it looks like it is going to fit in with the park.

The ride is coming along very nicely and so far it actually looks pretty cool being next to Apollo's. I was a bit skeptical about the location at first but now it doesn't looks so bad. Just wait till next year when the ride is complete and all the trees next to Apollo's lift have leaves grown in, it'll be cool to see the trains while you're in the parking lot.

^ One thing I always liked about BGW is that there's usually a spot where you can time seeing all the coasters at once if you're lucky. If you have insanely good luck on the train, you can see Verbolten, LNM, Alpengeist, and Griffon trains go out by the Rhine river all at once. Apollo was the exception to this rule, so it'll be cool having something near it. Also, going up the Apollo lift will give you something fun to look at too!

In addition to the Tempesto photos I also filmed footage for this video. It's a bit out of my comfort zone so any feedback/suggestions will be appreciated.

Great video, I am a big fan of your photos. Also love that Sunny Crimea tune, not too many drum'n'bass fans round these parts.

^Scorpion just added a quick queue line/replaced half of it's wooden walkway to the station/repainted some things over it's refurb last month, and Schwarzkopf lift-hill loopers are basically 95 percent surviving globally, so signs point to no worries on the Scorpion front. Egypt and the old Critter Castaway site are more likely based on recent rumors and permits.