NoLimits Track - Kumba Redux

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah i liked the layout, but it was quite pumpy throughout the whole ride, try using a circle on turns and drops etc.. to prevent this. Also the transition were a little brutal especially the last transition into the brakes after the helix, just watch out for that.

However the good layout and elements made up for those mistakes, nice job.

7/10

You made alot of coasters before? There are alot of pumps, but the general shape of the track when you ride it is very similar to BM coasters.

Do you use the smoother in NL 1.7? If you made each part of the ride with 1.5x the number of segments you are using and used the smoother it would drastically improve the quality of your rides, especially the transitions.

The whole thing was really well thought out and turned out ok, keep it up!

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. I've had NoLimits since 2004 but I never had the patience to sit down with a layout and really make it the smoothest I could. Usually, working with many nodes would cause awckward banking changes (probably since all the banking is inputed by the user and not based on some mathematical formula). I've got other rides I can post and I'll use the smoother more often