TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

(RCT2) - Stoksland's Thrill City Amusement Park

-Project Dead-

66430873_SFAPlogofin.jpg.3ad1791117320a4173b850667ac2cd07.jpg

The official park logo.

SCR1.jpg.11c7fe3695cabd3c10c81fc367925ada.jpg

My Dad was able to get in touch with a special food shop called the 'Knoodle-Box'. These two buildings supply the guests with Beef and Fried-Rice Noodles.

SCR4.jpg.9a18957d834c78b0b375c9c9cc8c599c.jpg

An overview of the entrance area.

My Dad wanted it to look appealing to all visitors, hence all the flowers.

SCR2.jpg.9e1a01cbe4f9f04d8f5c61d64b6b35b1.jpg

A close-up of the archway just before you enter the park, don't forget your park maps. These can be taken from the little stands, just infront of the brick wall. Notice the lamps coming out of the wall, these are for lighting if the workers need to come to the park at night.

SCR1.jpg.b34261f1f674ce9c1a739d7cbc87cd11.jpg

Finally, I leave you all with a picture of the park's maiden ride. A double-deck carousel.

Name suggestions are quite welcome.

Edited by Stoksy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I agree, water always looks better when it's not at path level. Needs to be up one for a fountain or down one for a lake, river or pond.

Never have been a big fan of that double carousel. The colors never seem to fit in and it is another one of those rides that seems out of scale. Its just to small. If it were me I would switch to the old one. Regardless of the ride I like what you did with the path decorations but I think it would look better if you changed the entrance/exit buildings to the canvas tents and colored them to match.

The map boxes you have at your parks entrance are very nice, never seen the piece of senery before. They stand out yet blend it. Great addition.

Thanks for all your comments guys, they are all GREATLY appreciated.

Sorry dmaxsba2408 but I only selected the double-deck carousel, so it is a bit late to change it.

My Dad was kind enough to take me to the park again today, this time we came by air. I was very surprised to see that the new coaster had already been built, without the scenery of course. My Dad was extremely pleased with the work that the workers had done, so he gave them the rest of the day off. I was able to take a couple of shots of the coaster's layout and special element, an in-line twist.

That's all for today, remember to comment and criticise on whatever you like or dislike.

SCR1.jpg.5bdfb1f436131ee593d26b8ae53e895d.jpg

First a little update on the merry-go-round, now named 'Grand Carousel'

SCR4.jpg.f407afa0732564ea2e423183ff34fbaf.jpg

The entire layout.

BTW the coaster's name is 'Atom Smasher'

SCR5.jpg.99a75cf94704b5092e83c8e07b898c82.jpg

A close-up of the special element.

OKAY

BIG NEWS

I was busy reading through our local newspaper and I saw this...

Rumour has it that the owner of Stoks Co Inc, formally Stoks Enterprises, has rejected a $5 million deal from the Six Flags company regarding the purchase of the theme park. Mr Stoks stated that "I cannot sell the park, it will be family owned at least until the Grand Opening of the park early next year, there will not be any takeover, or people from different companies owning any part of our theme park". Rumour has it that Mr Stoks is looking to re-do the park's only coaster, Atom Smasher, changing most of the layout, after a small argument with Intamin about the use of only TWO of their track pieces. Now Mr Stoks is interested in completing coaster without the in-line twist being part of the ride's layout, as well as adding a lot of landscaping around the new coaster, a possible name-change is imminent.

My Dad gave special instructions to me to find out what the best theme for 'Atom Smasher' could be. Now that there will be plenty of hills and trees in the surrounding area.

BTW Ghost, do you mean the first drop?

-Anthony "Any new names for the coaster would be great" Stoks

Edited by Stoksy

^^ That story reminds me of what happened to Maverick's heartline roll.

Good

- Architecture design of the buildings.

- The coaster's layout looks great.

Suggestions

- Somebody posted this before, but the carousel doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the park. A traditional one would probably look better.

- I'm not the biggest fan of the purple on the coaster. Maybe change it to a different color (blue or red seems nice) or you could give it a white color. Now that I think more about it, a more earthy color would look a lot better on the coaster so it blends in a bit more. Unless you want the coaster to stand out...

- The coaster might look better around hilly terrain. Maybe you can place the drops in a ravine and have the ride twist and turn around scenery.

Overall

- Excellent start. Your other parks look great and I can't wait to see more.

(I kinda liked the heartline roll. It made the ride seem unique compared to other Schwarzkopfs but that's just me)

It all shows very good potential but I think yu schould finish more stuff before posting, and I recommend putting a lot of effort in good foliage because thats what makes a park good,

Also fo atom smasher you schould build a lab for a station with a Large Hadron Collider going into a mountain.

My Dad was keen for me to give you guys some more teasers (he just found out that I was posting pics of the park here) so he could get some more feedback on how the park is going, and where it should be going.

I always wanted an area to be named Gluttony Gorge, so, in the kindness of his heart , my Dad named the newest area 'Gluttony Gorge'. There is only one ride in the area as of now, however my Dad has come up with some cool logos for both the area and the ride.

My Dad thanks you all for the helpful comments and criticism.

Here are the logos...

-Stoksy

1978812721_GluttonyGorgeLogo.jpg.b80c45ae96159ffc59319b532c247457.jpg

The logo for the new area.

1288132384_RiverGorgeLogo.jpg.7b3d21a7eeb38535ad66ab014dc78208.jpg

The ride's logo.

Any guesses on what the ride could be, LOL.

It's been a while, hasn't it

My Dad finally let me show you some more pics of the park, workers haven't added anything special, its more about chopping and changing existing rides, instead installing more rides and delaying the theming of them even more.

Schwarzkopf came by and helped to change the existing layout of Atom Smasher (Now Werewolf) to a more 'classic' schwarzkopf layout. Keep in mind however, the fact that the Renegade style first drop will stay.

Please comment and criticise on the following pics.

-Stoksy

751435622_RiverGorgeSign.jpg.6b87831466ba816ca43d83b7455e2a65.jpg

The River Gorge sign, unfortunately, my Dad couldn't get the sign he wanted (The official logo he made), so we were stuck with this one. I think it looks quite nice though.

159595905_RiverGorgeStation.jpg.056b98a48bacc912d1e8694982c347aa.jpg

River Gorge's station, it has an interesting look to it, sort of like a run-down mine. Run-down because of the ivy growing on the wall, and mine because of the roofs.

1529852784_WerewolfSign.jpg.803ecc79fc01f7b79e1759ca21fc80d0.jpg

The official sign of Werewolf, the park's first coaster. This was originally called Atom Smasher, but the landscaping that will be done around the ride would not suit the ride's original name.

663839182_WerewolfStation.jpg.ccec913d69cdd446481a1a2ad002aa00.jpg

Werewolf's station, the station has stayed the same, it's only the colours that are different. The greens and blacks give the station a more natural/scary theme.

1876241852_WerewolfTrains.jpg.24140cd4032e02522cfbf7f496f2c34e.jpg

I leave you all with a picture of Werewolf's cars, any suggestions to make these look better would be much appreciated by both my Dad and all the people working at Stoks Enterprises.

Am I seeing that water rides station right? It looks like it's going down hill into the station. If so, I think you should re-work it so that doesn't happen. I have never seen a water ride that ends down hill into the station. Its not like those things have "real" brakes. They just use up stops or gates.

Other than that I like what I see.

CONSTRUCTION UPDATE

It's been a while until my Dad finally took me to the park, with my birthday and all, we hardly had any time. I was interested to find-out that the workers had expanded on Gluttony Gorge, unfortunately my Dad forbade me to show too much of the new addition, so I am stuck with having to show some teaser pics...

What do you think the ride is? What would you like to see?

-Anthony 'I wish I could show you ALL the pics' Stoks

TEASER.jpg.08dee86f2624d3781fb537e0b32bd04f.jpg

TEASER...

1044671012_TEASER(2).jpg.7d913135218ed446c0e323a6096cb3cd.jpg

Yet another teaser.

1581932853_WerewolfLogo.jpg.63b47f57ff01cf19e7e2c1e860d4144d.jpg

Before I forget, here is the logo for the Schwarzkopf coaster. Pretty snazzy, don't you think...

^Thank you for your input, I know it is a bit graphic. It was hard to find a "good" picture of a werewolf.

I was able to take some more pics of the coaster, and I've discovered that it is an Arrow corkscrew coaster. Coaster is yet to be named, and my Dad has told me that it has two corkscrew inversions. Colour scheme is a darkness sort of colour, with the main track being dark purple.

-Anthony 'Excited about the new ride' Stoks

TEASER1.jpg.3bd512ce8a5e7df01b588d9595fa838a.jpg

First teaser...

TEASER2.jpg.a02a04010ec265d651db8c571cccc5e2.jpg

Another teaser...

TEASER3.jpg.f206fe60e4b18aace12f687c3479fd17.jpg

My Dad said that this could be the "midway" just before a new area is installed, possibly before the Grand Opening, but I won't go into too much detail.

Sorry to everyone watching this topic.

I have decided to restart the park, this time I will be using the NE workbench, but have added a couple of things. This time I will attempt to custom support all coasters and make the park as realistic as possible.

If anyone wants to see things from the original park, either send me pm asking for the park download, or post, saying that you want to see a certain ride/theme in the new park.

It may take a while to post some pics, because of school, but I intend on finishing this park. No matter what!

The park's official logo.

With my new workbench, I began work on the park today.

At the moment I have built one coaster, and have made up a name for the first 'area'.

A few facts...

Blood-Red City (so far):

Rides-

Cajün (Schwarzkopf Looping Coaster with Power Launch)

Remember to comment

-Stoksy-

SCR4.jpg.f2d4aa349af939bd9dbd020a1770d93a.jpg

The entrance area, this park will be a roller coaster park, hence the name 'Thrill City'.

SCR5.jpg.59d008698873d3ec4bdc80ce05773e75.jpg

The almighty Cajün's station. (Back view)

SCR6.jpg.3c3b15863b23dda8fdb8e29d51c40869.jpg

Cajün's station. (Front view)

SCR7.jpg.a82b75698a3cc6f928b28b882d08c82e.jpg

Cajün's layout. Note the custom supports.

SCR8.jpg.7ee492129f5dded67928fbefad97cb77.jpg

A little bit of Blood-Red City, buildings.

SCR9.jpg.dba5c131fd90a367c9048720dd5e5793.jpg

More of the city. (Back view)

SCR10.jpg.a21060a43f8e9b332182a62d1c4ecf4f.jpg

Most of the city.

That's all for now, remember to comment...

Well, the park is called Blood-RED City.

Nah, the comments are greatly appreciated. If I was to change the colouring what would you suggest?

I was able to find what I was looking for, a drawing of the park's latest coaster. No names have been revealed, but I have discovered that the ride has been made by Stoks Co. an interesting combination of B&M, and Giga Looper trains.

Concept Art, what could the new coaster be...

I know I'm excited, what about you?

YAY!!! 300th POST