TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Need some help for Dells trip.

I'm going to the Wisconsin Dells next weekend and we will be going to Mt.Olympus and Timber Falls. I have four questions.

1- Apollo's swing (Mt.Olymous) and Skyscraper (Timber Falls) are both rides you have to pay extra for. Are they worth it? I think they are both $10, correct me if I'm wrong, so I don't wanna pay unless I know they are good rides.

2- What go-karts at Mt. Olympus do you reccomend. Also has anyone been on the new indoor go-karts that can tell if it's just an oval inside or if it goes outside at all?

3- Timber Falls has two mini golf courses. I know at least one isn't connected to the park, is the other one by it or is it in the park?

4- It's my first time to Timber Falls so anything you know about the park would be great like wait times, best seat on coaster, how much time the park needs. Anything would be nice. Thanks.

(I will post a Photo Trip of Timber Falls because two rides there are missing from the index. I'm not sure if I'll do one for Mt. Olympus maybe just a small one.)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Mt. O has a swing, Timber falls had a Sky Scraper, completely different rides. But the Skyscraper is more scary.

2. All the tracks are fun, but the ones that go up are more fun, in my opinion, cause they have drops. I have not seen the indoor one. But you will know once you are there.

3. The coaster and log ride goes around one course and the other is across the street. Look

4. Timber falls has 4 rides. Coaster, Bumper Boats, Log Ride, and Skyscraper...you wont need too much time there, though the coaster is great! There is not much you need toknow abut the place. its really small, so there isnt that much to do.

A look at their website will give you all the info on the park...

Have fun!

I'm going to the Wisconsin Dells next weekend and we will be going to Mt.Olympus and Timber Falls. I have four questions.

1- Apollo's swing (Mt.Olymous) and Skyscraper (Timber Falls) are both rides you have to pay extra for. Are they worth it? I think they are both $10, correct me if I'm wrong, so I don't wanna pay unless I know they are good rides.

2- What go-karts at Mt. Olympus do you reccomend. Also has anyone been on the new indoor go-karts that can tell if it's just an oval inside or if it goes outside at all?

4- It's my first time to Timber Falls so anything you know about the park would be great like wait times, best seat on coaster, how much time the park needs. Anything would be nice. Thanks.

(I will post a Photo Trip of Timber Falls because two rides there are missing from the index. I'm not sure if I'll do one for Mt. Olympus maybe just a small one.)

1. Apollo's Swing was worth it to me. I had only been on the Knott's version before and this one seemed more intense. Timber Fall's Skyscraper by itself is $20, or $10 if you buy a wristband.

2. The indoor track is a rather short elongated oval that runs along the side of Opa!. It doesnt go outside at all. I skipped it because it seemed pretty lame compared to the outdoor tracks. I liked the Poseidon (underwater) track the best.

4. I was in the Dells the weekend before Memorial Day and it was pretty empty all around so they were actually waiting for us at Timber Falls. They have just one 12 seat train so I imagine the wait could be quite lengthy with any kind of line. The Skyscraper is in Timber Falls' parking lot. Oh and dont forget Mt. O recently started charging to park (lame).