TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

P. 139: Park Hopper is BACK in January 2021!

Just here to say I love all of your responses to this. Also adding, maybe they were just changing it over to a Finding Nemo ride?!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After 21 years as a musician, I was also terminated via email.   Not sure how much a difference it will make, but if you miss LIVE entertainment, feel free to email WDW at   wdw.guest.comm

It was very interesting after spending several days at Disney last week to visit Universal yesterday and see how much live entertainment they had! I wonder why Disney cut everyone while Universal seem

I'm glad that park hoppers are coming back. I especially like being able to get on the Sky Liner at the Studios to fly over to Epcot for lunch.

Posted Images

Well, the boats were inspired by the The African Queen, a Bogart movie. Maybe they were replicating this scene.

african-queen-2.jpg

Splash Mountain re-opened after refurb today, got on after a short breakdown and.... all the animatronics were off. Really odd when its that quiet.

• 2 weeks later...

Haunted Mansion was apparently down for a few days last week and the cast members were acting it out scene by scene for everyone since they couldn’t ride it. I highly recommend watching every second of this.

I saw this at Fantasyland when Mine Train was down! Those times when attractions went down and we got creative were the best ones!

Castle painting update from today.

It should look great by the time they re-open.

90051859_10223071137310691_5320563691958042624_n.thumb.jpg.801c67c71683ce2750c232ae6feb51bf.jpg

Image source: Unknown. If you know, let me know and I'll edit the post.

Blog Mickey posted aerial photos of the parks this morning and that looks like a cropped/zoomed version of one of theirs.

It’ll be interesting to see what projects get done during these weeks/months that the parks will be closed. I’m sure they have a list of projects that can only be done in the absence of any guests that could never be taken care of until now.

It’ll be interesting to see what projects get done during these weeks/months that the parks will be closed. I’m sure they have a list of projects that can only be done in the absence of any guests that could never be taken care of until now.

The biggest place they hopefully can get some work done at is epcot.

^ That was my first thought when this closure was announced since it lets the park hash out the bugs without needing to take the ride down for an official rehab.

Hagrid's better do the same.

Could you imagine them running RotR at maximum overdrive nonstop right now to hunt down every bug? That's gotta be something else, man.

FIX THE YETI

(wishful thinking)

Haha, awesome. This is their one chance, isn't it?

You would think itd be due for an extended refurb at some point. There was talk of it in 2018. Its going on 14 years of near daily use so im surprised it hasnt happened already.

I've always assumed it was the biggest attraction at Animal Kingdom and guests would be really upset if it were closed, so they were always afraid to close it just for an animatronic. But yeah, if it's gotta go down for track replacement, then the yeti should be part of that work. It's not like people don't notice the yeti. It's huge. It's HUGE!