TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

p. 148 - Magic Kingdom Destination D23 news roundup!

Walt Disney World has put out fresh new details on the Enchantment nighttime spectacular coming on October 1!

image.thumb.png.baee2044807863403fbbd3888adf3576.png

‘Disney Enchantment’ – An All-New Spectacular at Magic Kingdom Park – Debuts Oct. 1 for Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2021/08/disney-enchantment-an-all-new-spectacular-at-magic-kingdom-park-debuts-oct-1-for-walt-disney-world-50th-anniversary-celebration/?fbclid=IwAR2xZVZH39d1H-g-brLX0o6kVegY0vMH4kGXBrh9L10MEjLGggeIyUTQ44Y

s we previously announced, “Disney Enchantment,” an all-new nighttime spectacular, will debut in Magic Kingdom Park on Oct. 1, coinciding with the launch of “The World’s Most Magical Celebration.” Today, I’m excited to share more details about this remarkable new show.

This all-new spectacular inspires everyone to believe in magic, with captivating Disney music, enhanced lighting, immersive projection effects that extend for the first time down Main Street, U.S.A., and an emotional original song, entitled “You Are the Magic,” by seven-time GRAMMY-winner Philip Lawrence. And throughout the show, stunning fireworks fill the sky, providing a great experience for guests throughout the park and neighboring resort hotels.

“Since opening day in 1971, dazzling fireworks shows have provided that perfect exclamation point at the end of a fantastic day at Magic Kingdom Park,” said Mark Renfrow, Show Director, Disney Live Entertainment. “From ‘Fantasy in the Sky’ and ‘Wishes’ to holiday spectaculars and ‘Happily Ever After,’ each new show has raised the bar, and the best is yet to come! I can’t wait for everyone to see what we’re creating with ‘Disney Enchantment.’”

In “Disney Enchantment,” we join dreamers like Tiana, Miguel, Rapunzel, and brothers Ian & Barley from “Onward,” and we set out on an incredible journey with adventurers such as Moana, Raya, and Judy Hopps. Joe Gardner from Disney and Pixar’s “Soul” takes us into “the zone,” where we discover a whimsical world inspired by the style of legendary Disney artist Mary Blair and filled with beloved characters from classic stories like “Beauty and the Beast” and “Alice in Wonderland” to contemporary tales including “Luca” and “Wreck-It Ralph.” Everything builds to a climactic moment, as Tinker Bell takes flight, spreading shimmering gold pixie dust and empowering us all to believe in ourselves and the magic all around us.

“Disney Enchantment” features characters, moments, and music from dozens of Disney and Pixar animated films. The show takes us beyond the ordinary to a land of magic, where we’re swept up in a world of wonder filled with friendship, love and fun. Through it all, we’ll discover we only have to look within to find the power to believe and make dreams come true, because the magic was inside us all along!

“Disney Enchantment” debuts October 1 at Magic Kingdom Park as part of “The World’s Most Magical Celebration.” Keep reading Disney Parks Blog for more details about the show and all the other exciting things coming for the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration!

2 hours ago, mikeykaise said:

I love WDW and WDL but the Happiest Place on Earth is quickly becoming You have to hit the lottery place on earth.

LOL. Like $15 per person is going to break the bank at Disney? Had they simply raised the ticket price by $15 no one would have bat an eye. And, if you haven't been following the Cedar Point thread, Fast Lane Plus can now cost as much as $250, so...yeah.

Things everywhere are getting more expensive. Blame rapidly rising wages.

4 hours ago, mikeykaise said:

I love WDW and WDL but the Happiest Place on Earth is quickly becoming You have to hit the lottery place on earth.

Beavis And Butthead Reaction GIF

One day, 12-16+ hours of constant immersive entertainment, is $115 or $130 with Genie.  Meanwhile a 90-minute show in Vegas or a two-hour show on Broadway goes for $150 for shitty tickets.  Don't get me started on concert prices in larger venues.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mikeykaise said:

Let’s have some fun and see how much it costs to buy a day ticket and a skip the line pass at a variety of parks on a random day. Let’s say... tomorrow. Of course, Disney isn’t offering this tomorrow so we’ll just tack $15 onto whatever the price is. Also, we’ll go with the lowest level of skip-the-line pass at every other park since Disney’s pass doesn’t include every ride, sort of like regular Cedar Fair Fastlane.

Also, we’re assuming a one day one park ticket at all parks.

Sound fair? Alright, let’s go...

Disney (after taxes and fees) and plus the $15 is $155.58. 

Compared to:

47A915A7-4005-425A-9027-39B527AF2969.thumb.png.a531b3e0156d174e80742b8f02734dc1.png

Millennium Force, Steel Vengeance and Maverick not included. Dragster wouldn’t be included if it was open. It’s an upcharge too. This skip-the-line pass also isn’t good. You’ll probably wait 45 minutes with Fastlane for Millennium Force.

A0E43A2D-627E-4381-AC66-6E50C1E41BF5.thumb.png.b4f5735defcc64bc1e5e0ef8d54aa08d.png

Orion, Flight of Fear, Beast and Antique Autos not included.

CF856CAD-F1B7-4917-B97E-62A5A4E6A308.thumb.png.612088a0b600e62a7806f02c8dc10323.png

Busch Williamsburg, and this is just the one time per ride Quick Queue

7CE68541-9EA2-48BE-AD48-686AB8AAB816.thumb.jpeg.490480aa869fe3ef2b372c88e4edb2b0.jpeg

Universal is more than double the price. This is also just an awful ticket. It’s “unlimited express” but this is only good for admission to Islands of Adventure. Express doesn’t include Velocicoaster or Hagrid’s and you can’t ride the Hogwarts Express at all because it’s not a park hopper.

If you wanted the express pass that wasn’t unlimited and still didn’t include those rides then here... this is way, way worse than what you get at Disney and it’s STILL MORE EXPENSIVE. TWICE AS EXPENSIVE.

F9C9C305-D038-45D7-9C9E-C5079FF60FF8.thumb.jpeg.fa1ccb79ca39ab1e256c52e2a647771f.jpeg

Who’s ready to get Hersheypark Happy?

AD9C36FE-A81A-4098-9FA7-859E1320A0DA.thumb.jpeg.7453cc2ae57672844fe384a7734cf329.jpeg

Keep in mind, this skip the line pass is terrible. It’s single issue per ride and it only includes the coasters, a dark ride, a flat ride and 2 water slides. You can’t mix-and-match either. You can’t go and ride Skyrush twice and use your Boomerang pass. Nope. Enjoy your Boomerang.

... are we done here? They’re within $20 of basically every park, even crap like Valleyfair, Dorney and the American Dream Mall.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, KBrylczyk said:

One day, 12-16+ hours of constant immersive entertainment, is $115 or $130 with Genie.  Meanwhile a 90-minute show in Vegas or a two-hour show on Broadway goes for $150 for shitty tickets.  Don't get me started on concert prices in larger venues.

OMG! YES!!! We're paying sooooo much money for our return to broadway NYC trip this fall.  And should we mention sporting events? And parking fees for those?!?!

What happened to all of us supporting paying all of these workers more money too?  WDW is raising their pay rates and you didn't think that wouldn't be passed on to us right?  

• Like 4

What I like about Disney is that you can always get in line until park closing. If the park is set to close at 10pm, you can get in line until 9.59pm. So this means that even without FastPass (or a paid option) I can always hit the most popular ride by just going there shortly before park closing and I can be sure to still get on the ride. Lots of other parks close queues of popular rides way before park closing time but not Disney. I hope they'll never change that!

• Like 1

I just got a part-time job at Epcot to celebrate the 50th anniversary in style. I'm really excited about all the new Nighttime Spectaculars that I get to experience.  

All the threads about Disney Genie have been amusing so far, many people are not happy.  But, I've noticed lots of people on the DISBOARDS are stuck in an echo chamber & don't travel to other amusement parks.  They have very little basis for comparison.  I personally am excited to have this change implemented because the Fastpass+ system was extremely burdened from everyone using it.

Genie is similar to MaxxPass at Disneyland and I thought that system was lightyears ahead of the Fastpass+ system at WDW.  It seemed more fair, I didn't have to plan months in advance, and I was able to get passes to big ticket attractions.  I was also able to stack my passes throughout the day.  Use one, and then while in the Queue line, book another one.  

Yes the major attractions like Slinky Dog, Seven Dwarves, Rise, etc will be an extra fee.  But I think this will reduce the amount of lighting lane users to manageable amounts.  So it won't impact the regular standby queue as much.  

I don't know all the in's and out's of the new system, but I can't wait to see the potential!  Even if I don't pay for the large attractions, I think everyone on here is savvy enough to know how to navigate the parks  and avoid lines for the major attractions.  

On 8/20/2021 at 6:23 PM, KBrylczyk said:

Beavis And Butthead Reaction GIF

On 8/20/2021 at 10:36 PM, SharkTums said:

OMG! YES!!! We're paying sooooo much money for our return to broadway NYC trip this fall.  And should we mention sporting events? And parking fees for those?!?!

What happened to all of us supporting paying all of these workers more money too?  WDW is raising their pay rates and you didn't think that wouldn't be passed on to us right?  

This is a  bit of a long winded post for me compared to my normal posts so apologies in advance for my wall of text lol... 

I definitely come from a different viewpoint on all of this as being a local who has lived here my whole life because I have season tickets for multiple sports teams and while my seats are really good they are reasonably priced and I have the benefit of being able to sell games I can't go to or get a credit for a certain amount of games I can't make as a perk of being a season ticket holder.

A newer trend that more and more stadiums and arenas have been adopting is fan friendly concession stand prices. Atlanta started it and have found that more people are coming inside earlier, spending more because they aren't feeling like they are being ripped off. Atlanta actually made more revenue on concessions than ever before because of lowered prices and found that merchandise sales were more than ever before because people were spending more on merch because they spent less on food and drinks. It's one of the biggest complaints I have that more places don't adopt this strategy, including theme parks. Some of them charging 5 bucks for a bottle of water is absolutely disgusting. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/cheap-beer-good-press-falcons-fan-friendly-pricing-win-win-191626117.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAALjD1fkuCtSJUjt6FuY1OpLsAPtAn3MmGD3BZrQldVQ0g8SZ8ecojzMmAuIms1gy-yIW4e6kjgWZGTe_a66kmtdv7egnH3fFSdP8TwcT5b_RU7ntiNHYSxZUIsJWkIMLYENBXOUAioCu3ibEG-oAal1hT9QGv72LZNEzEbMQZ_jW

I compare this to everyone here knowing the tricks of theme parks and the best ways to go about them but I never pay to park in this area because I drive everywhere and avoid public transportation like the plague and when we go to Broadway shows there are multiple cheaper options if you don't mind where you are sitting. 

$150 is on the expensive side for Broadway tickets. That being said I know we have some benefits that people visiting don't always have, like doing the online lotteries for the more popular shows and if we actually win then we would go but if you are seeing a show that isn't a super hot ticket like the new Hugh Jackman show or Hamilton etc a lot of shows do have cheaper options that can range from $25 to $70 bucks if you don't mind sitting at the top of a theatre or in the mezzanine somewhere but a lot of these places are so small that the last row seats and sitting somewhere upstairs are actually a really great view. Personally aisle seats are a bigger deal to me than anything else because the leg room in so many of these theatres is absolutely awful. 

There's also the TKTS booth that a lot of people do take advantage of that is a great way to get expensive seats for less. Plays are also normally way cheaper than musicals because more people would rather see a musical than a play. 

The blowback on this new Genie service is definitely way more than normal, the two YouTube videos about the Genie service has 1.4k likes to 14k dislikes and 856 likes to 9k dislikes. I've never seen anything Disney get ratioed that badly. 

I'm waiting for Disney to come out with the full prices for everything before I really make a decision on this but I can emphasize with the average family of 4 who is in the middle class or lower that is upset about this. People who already had trips booked and had been saving up and budgeting for this are now dealing with the unknown of this system, their possible once in a lifetime visit for a 7 or 10 day visit would be $420 or $600 more if they bought this for every day for their stay plus we don't know the prices of the tier 1 rides that would be purchased separately and apparently there will be surge pricing as well. Obviously a lot of rides can be done via standby and saving the money instead but I can definitely understand people's frustration about all these unknowns. I get the frustration of people who don't want to be on their phones all day using the app or waking up at 7am while on vacation to book rides on the app. 

I feel like comparing all of this to what other parks are doing is a tough situation because Universal express is included with the deluxe hotels and while it doesn't include the brand new rides the rest are almost always walk ons from my experience. With the unlimited express you can just keep riding the rides over and over and not have to worry about selecting fast passes on your phone so your day is less structured and planned out. 

For six flags all of us here are the in the minority since the vast majority of people don't travel to different six flags and just visit their local ones. Our season passes are like $60 for the year so missed rides are a wash because you can always just come back. Cedar Fair is in a similar boat minus Cedar Point.

We love the Disney parks, if we were closer in driving distance we would definitely go way more often. We want to come down for the 50th anniversary celebration but definitely are going to wait and see how this all plays out and read some trip reports first before making our plans. My opinion on all this is still to be determined but I can definitely see both sides of the likes and dislikes about this new setup. It's certainly going to be interesting to see how it all plays out. 

• Like 1

I'm not sure how this new system is going to work without selling out all the time. Of course, most everyone is going to pay $15 to $20 to skip the lines. I honestly think Disney should have charged more.

I have to disagree with the comparison to the Universal parks...They have the best system imo. My wife and I have seasonal passes which we really only paid for what a 2 day ticket would have cost...And it gives us admission nearly all year long...Plus a %30 discount on Universal hotels. We just stayed at their Royal Pacific this past weekend which also gave us express lane. With the discount, our room was only $214 a night. A hotel, Admission and Express Lane all for $214 a day...Not even Six Flags can match that. I love Disney the best...But in the end, Universal has the best system if you utilize it the right way.

• Like 1

Walt Disney World is revamping their Annual Passes, starting on September 8! Details below:

image.thumb.png.32f5c63466af07b21878cc411d81da0c.png

New Walt Disney World Annual Passes Available Sept. 8, Just in Time for 50th Anniversary Celebration

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2021/08/new-walt-disney-world-annual-passes-available-sept-8-just-in-time-for-50th-anniversary-celebration/

At Walt Disney World Resort, being an Annual Passholder brings a special kind of magic – the kind that lets you visit our theme parks again and again so you can revisit the spots where your favorite memories were made. And as the countdown to our 50th anniversary celebration continues, the magic is calling: We’re excited to share that beginning Sept. 8, 2021, we will once again invite new Walt Disney World Annual Passholders to be a part of this beloved program!

We are introducing four new Annual Passes offering the flexibility and choice to meet guest needs, each designed based on Passholder feedback. These passes will help our biggest fans experience all that’s to come during “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” – from new attractions and nighttime spectaculars to dazzling decorations at all four theme parks and more!

image.thumb.png.2efafcb337ab290f278aab4fbd1c755d.png

Here are some highlights of our new Annual Passes:

Hold More Park Reservations: Depending on their pass type, Passholders may now hold up to five Disney Park Pass reservations at a time. We’ll also be adding “bonus reservations” to the calendar from time to time, so Passholders can make an additional park reservation without it counting against their applicable reservation hold limit. Plus, when Passholders stay at Disney Resort hotels or other select hotels, they will also be eligible to make theme park reservations for each day of their stay – in addition to the reservations you can hold based on your pass type!

Customize Your Pass: Choose different add-on options based on your preferences – from the Water Park and Sports option to Disney PhotoPass downloads. These add-on options will be available for purchase with any of our four new passes. 

Access a New Integrated Calendar: Planning will be easier with enhancements to our reservation system, including a new integrated calendar that lets Passholders quickly see blockout dates for each pass type, view available days and make, modify or cancel a reservation all in one place.

Enjoy Passholder Perks: Passes will continue to offerbenefits you know and love including the Park Hopper option, standard theme park parking and discounts on merchandise and dining. And, there will be a few special surprises throughout the 50th anniversary celebration!

--

Now is the perfect time to be an Annual Passholder with unforgettable experiences coming during the 50th anniversary celebration. Soon, you’ll be able to check out two new nighttime spectaculars with “Disney Enchantment” and “Harmonious,” each set to debut on Oct. 1! Also beginning Oct. 1, guests can experience our newest attraction, Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure at EPCOT (soon offering Passholder previews for those who registered!).

Every morning, we welcome guests from all over the world to Walt Disney World Resort – some for the very first time, others for the first time in a while. And then there are those who visit more often, those who can no longer keep count of the days and nights they’ve spent at the parks. For these guests, a day at Disney brings a special type of magic unlike any other – Passholder magic – and that’s why we cannot wait to welcome Annual Passholders during this unforgettable 18-month event!

Seems pretty reasonable to me, I was expecting the blackout dates to be worse than they are based on the California passes but they're not that bad really. The $700 pirate pass is only blocked out Christmas for 2 weeks, a couple weeks in March & April for spring break, and couple other days here and there around Holidays. 

Photopass being a $100 add on is a little disappointing, it's not a deal breaker or anything but just another one of those things that used to be included that's now an extra which seems to be the trend with most things Disney recently. 

I feel like they personally attacked me and my pass!  Most of the passes seem very similar as you said, but my old Platinum basically went up $500 if I want the same no block out dates and Photopass!  Now I'll have to 'downgrade' to the Sorcerer Pass and have some blockout dates and add on PhotoPass.  I do like the $99 Water Park add on though!

• Like 2

Just now, Garet said:

I've never really paid attention to Disney passes, not being local, but out of curiosity, why are almost all of them locked to Florida residents only? Was it that way previously?

Yes, they basically almost always forced non-Florida residents into the most expensive pass to encourage them to buy tickets and not an annual pass. 

• Thanks 3

Not gonna lie, I’m a little bummed that it’s going to cost us an additional $1,000 per year for the two of us to keep the same AP perks we already have, so we will most likely downgrade our passes then add on the PhotoPass option.

Will we still go and support the parks? Yes, of course. But we will have to make different choices now.

• Like 4

We've been rotating Orlando park passes for a couple years now (Disney one year, SeaWorld/Busch Gardens a year, Universal a year etc.). Disney is supposed to be next up in the rotation but I might push it back a year and wait for Tron and Guardians to open, maybe go with Universal in 2022. I can probably do a 4 day resident Ticket in January and a pass to Universal for less than the Disney pass, which is a pretty decent option for us.

I have some family members who are platinum season pass holders and are not thrilled with this either. For them between the price increase here plus having to pay for genie+ and possible lightning passes here and there as well as the photopass they feel like it's getting to the point of too much. They were hoping they would have at least x amount of days ode genie+ for free or something of that nature. They are talking about letting the passes go completely and trying Universal which they never even considered before. 

If we were in closer distance to the parks we would probably have a season pass of some nature but like you said in that news interview all these price increases without having everything return from pre covid is a lot to take at once. 

By comparison, a Platinum Cedar Fair pass gets your into 17 parks in the US and Canada, free parking, and NO blackout dates for $192.  I know Disney is a premium product, but this just seems incredibly greedy to me. Of course, I have never owned a WDW pass (cast member for 21 years) but I don't see how anyone can afford this.  Just my opinion!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

More entertainment offerings are returning to Walt Disney World, including the Town Square Theater, Princess Fairytale Hall, and Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!

image.thumb.png.b0ea9833ba74a61a9af3eb67ab42828d.png

More Live Entertainment, Disney Character Experiences, and Indiana Jones Returning to Walt Disney World Resort This Fall

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2021/10/more-live-entertainment-disney-character-experiences-and-indiana-jones-returning-to-walt-disney-world-resort-this-fall/

It’s an exciting time to be at Walt Disney World Resort! We just launched The World’s Most Magical Celebration, with dazzling new EARidescent experiences in every corner of our world. Of course, our cast is at the heart of everything, and since the reopening of our theme parks, Walt Disney World Resort is proud to have returned more than 50,000 cast members to work. Now, more than 65,000 are working across the resort, and we are hiring hundreds more each week as we continue to open more resorts and guest locations. Today, I’m thrilled to tell you we’re bringing back more entertainment cast members this fall, as we relaunch some favorite live entertainment experiences at all four theme parks and beyond!

Some of our atmosphere entertainment resumed Oct. 1 with the start of the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration. Early birds at Magic Kingdom Park are now starting their day with “Let the Magic Begin” on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage, and we’ve welcomed back the ragtime piano player at Casey’s Corner on Main Street, U.S.A. Over at EPCOT, World Showcase travelers are dancing to the Canadian rhythms of Alberta Bound, laughing at the antics of Sergio in Italy, and experiencing the majestic percussion of the Taiko drummers of Matsuriza in Japan.

Next week at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, guests visiting Asia can once again enjoy the music of Chakranadi, and Kora Tinga Tinga returns to the streets of Harambe in Africa. And you can look for the Tam Tam Drummers to come back to Africa in early November. Performers will also soon be captivating guests strolling along the waterfront at Disney’s Boardwalk Resort, and the inimitable Yeehaw Bob will have his audience in stitches of fun starting October 14 in the River Roost Lounge at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside.

Over the past year, beloved Disney Characters have been popping up in cavalcades, motorcades, flotillas, and surprise sightings, much to the delight of our guests, and I’m pleased to tell you many of those experiences will be continuing. Although the environment is not right just yet for hugs and autographs, you’ll soon be able to have individualized time with some of your favorite characters, getting to visit with them in a themed location and snap a photo or two. Look for the Disney Princesses to return to Princess Fairytale Hall in Magic Kingdom Park. At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, you’ll soon find Minnie Mouse at Red Carpet Dreams and the stars of Disney Junior in Animation Courtyard. And when you stop in to see Mickey Mouse backstage at Town Square Theater on Main Street, U.S.A., he’ll be sporting his all-new EARidescent look designed just for the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration! Each of these locations is planned to start welcoming guests in November.

Nov. 7 also marks the return of “Disney Movie Magic,” the cinematic nighttime experience at Disney’s Hollywood Studios celebrating Disney’s live-action film legacy, and when this projection show resumes, it will feature a new sequence from Disney’s epic adventure, “Mulan.” And be sure to mark your calendars for Dec. 19, when the cast and crew of “Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular” bring back all the comedy and thrills of that action-packed show.

Just finished a week long stay at Fort Wilderness Campgrounds with a total party of four (including myself) which we had planned out some months in advanced. It's a similar trip we took last December, tho we added an extra day of rest right after arrival.

Both visits we did Hollywood Studios and experienced Galaxy's Edge, but on the last visit with boarding groups in place, one of us in our group managed to snag group 70 at the 7am drop, and the park announced that afternoon they could only board up to 67. Was quite a bummer for us all at that time, but still had a pretty good time nonetheless.

Last week, on our day at HS with it operating standby waits, we rode it THREE times! Wait times respectively posted 80, 55, and 60 minutes (actual 70 minutes, an hour 20 minutes because of a breakdown, and 50 minutes!).

First of all, being my first time experiencing it without watching any POV's or behind the scenes media... WOW. Just... WOW!

Second of all, I was soooo happy to be able to not only wait in line for it, but get to get right off, go do something else, and all of us collectively decide "hey, let's go again!" I'm certainly hoping it stays this way as it deserves to be experienced by as many people as it can handle.

Granted, it still has its clear faults. The ride stopped at a particular scene on our first ride and things went awkwardly unsynched, before limping its way to the end. It was delayed while we were in line for the second ride, pushing our wait to well over an hour before we rode. The third time went perfect! Even with these, still have very, very high regard for this ambitious ride!!

We also managed to snag a virtual queue at 1pm for Remy's Ratatouille Adventure, which was very cute and fits in very well within the back end of France at EPCOT's World Showcase!

• 2 weeks later...

Being presented with an opportunity to take a trip to Disney World December 24-27th. The plan would be to probably just hit three of the parks on these days (likely excluding AK). Recalling what I have heard about this being the absolute busiest time/week of the year, is there any actual way to make this an enjoyable trip? I have concerns from what I have heard that crowd levels have the potential to make this miserable. I am hopeful the imminent roll out of the lightning lane would provide some relief.

I would look to stay on property to alleviate some of the travel (and gain some perks?), but unsure on where (also know some places are booked up now). Looking for suggestions/tips on how to best manage a trip during this time. Anyone been successful in being able to have an enjoyable trip during this time or is this a suicide mission that I should just not schedule at all in the first place?