TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

p. 148 - Magic Kingdom Destination D23 news roundup!

• 2 weeks later...

It’ll be interesting to see what projects get done during these weeks/months that the parks will be closed. I’m sure they have a list of projects that can only be done in the absence of any guests that could never be taken care of until now.

It’ll be interesting to see what projects get done during these weeks/months that the parks will be closed. I’m sure they have a list of projects that can only be done in the absence of any guests that could never be taken care of until now.

The biggest place they hopefully can get some work done at is epcot.

FIX THE YETI

(wishful thinking)

Haha, awesome. This is their one chance, isn't it?

You would think itd be due for an extended refurb at some point. There was talk of it in 2018. Its going on 14 years of near daily use so im surprised it hasnt happened already.

I've always assumed it was the biggest attraction at Animal Kingdom and guests would be really upset if it were closed, so they were always afraid to close it just for an animatronic. But yeah, if it's gotta go down for track replacement, then the yeti should be part of that work. It's not like people don't notice the yeti. It's huge. It's HUGE!