TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

p. 148 - Magic Kingdom Destination D23 news roundup!

Mk From 6-8:30, DAK from 9-11:30, DHS From Noonish-3ish, Epcot from 3ish to 8ish, MK the rest of the night. Help from friends and lots of energy drinks.

It's been done before, in less time. Depending on how slammed the parks get there could be more time for other attractions at EPCOT and MK.

http://www.parkeology.com/2013/06/teevtees-take-wdw47-one-week-later-a-day-that-will-live-in-infamy.html

http://www.parkeology.com/wdw46-faq

I think that parkeology's definition of "anything that moves" is a good choice. Constantly running "attraction shows" like tough to be a bug, MILF, tiki room or the like would add hours and hours to the run. American Adventure would take up like a whole hour by itself.

I think making FP+ reservations for GMR 11-12, Tower 12-1, and TSM 1-2 would be the best choice. Then try to schedule additional at Epcot and then at MK.

Try to do Seven Dwarves(no wait), Main Street Trolley (no wait), Splash Mountain (no wait), Tom Sawyer (no wait), (another attraction) and Riverboat (waiting for the boat) at least by 8:30, then go to DAK and be the first to Kilamanjaro (no wait), then Everest (single rider), Dinosaur (10-20 minutes), Primeval (10 minutes), Triceratops (5 minutes), Kali (no minutes), the Train (no wait) and out to hit the GMR fastpass shortly after 11 or Rockin' single rider if I/We arrived before 11. Fit in Star Tours then rush to Epcot. Soarin' would be a big ole B to fit in but everything else wouldn't be a bad strain, you could be back to MK by 7:30 if you were lucky with waits and a Soarin' reservation with only 19 rides to do before 6AM. I'm remembering that last year MK waits were pretty low after like 2 AM for the 24 hour day.

And no, I wouldn't care about it not being official or not counting due to the 24 hour gimmick. That just gives enough time to actually eat food or walk at some point.

I think that parkeology's definition of "anything that moves" is a good choice. Constantly running "attraction shows" like tough to be a bug, MILF, tiki room or the like would add hours and hours to the run. American Adventure would take up like a whole hour by itself.

I think making FP+ reservations for GMR 11-12, Tower 12-1, and TSM 1-2 would be the best choice. Then try to schedule additional at Epcot and then at MK.

Try to do Seven Dwarves(no wait), Main Street Trolley (no wait), Splash Mountain (no wait), Tom Sawyer (no wait), (another attraction) and Riverboat (waiting for the boat) at least by 8:30, then go to DAK and be the first to Kilamanjaro (no wait), then Everest (single rider), Dinosaur (10-20 minutes), Primeval (10 minutes), Triceratops (5 minutes), Kali (no minutes), the Train (no wait) and out to hit the GMR fastpass shortly after 11 or Rockin' single rider if I/We arrived before 11. Fit in Star Tours then rush to Epcot. Soarin' would be a big ole B to fit in but everything else wouldn't be a bad strain, you could be back to MK by 7:30 if you were lucky with waits and a Soarin' reservation with only 19 rides to do before 6AM. I'm remembering that last year MK waits were pretty low after like 2 AM for the 24 hour day.

And no, I wouldn't care about it not being official or not counting due to the 24 hour gimmick. That just gives enough time to actually eat food or walk at some point.

Just a heads up, Great Movie Ride and Toy Story Mania are both Tier 1 rides so you can't reserve them both. Definitely reserve Toy Story if you can only pick one.

Doing all the rides in 24 hours is nuts! I'd really want to try that someday.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/03/new-breakfast-starts-march-20-at-be-our-guest-restaurant-in-the-magic-kingdom-at-walt-disney-world-resort/

Starting on March 20, Be Our Guest Restaurant in Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort will begin testing a prix fixe breakfast from 8-10 a.m. daily through June 18.

The fast casual breakfast menu has a decidedly French touch; each meal begins with a pastry basket for sharing. Your entrée options include assorted cured meat and cheese served with marmalade, fresh fruit and a toasted baguette. You can also enjoy eggs Florentine served in a puff pastry shell with country ham and roasted plum tomatoes. Even the open-face bacon-and-poached-egg sandwich has Brie.

If you’re looking for something a little lighter, choose the scrambled egg whites with roasted tomatoes, multigrain croissant and fresh fruit. Or go with a vegetable quiche with mushroom, zucchini, bell pepper, onion and chive, served with seasonal fruit. The prix fixe menu will also include a selection of self-service beverages.

But the decadent start to the day is the Croissant Doughnut: a fried doughnut topped with banana caramel sauce, chocolate ganache and whipped cream. (True vacation indulgence!)

The kids’ menu includes brioche French toast with fresh fruit, scrambled eggs with Applewood bacon and fresh fruit, fruit crepes with yogurt and fresh fruit with a berry foam, cereal and oatmeal.

Guests can make reservations beginning March 17 for dates March 20 through June 18, 2015 via DisneyWorld.com/dine, the My Disney Experience app, or by calling 407-WDW-DINE. Advance reservations are encouraged. Disney Dining Plan will be accepted.

chacha738834.jpg.fe39691730db423af64f7df7a39ea124.jpg

chacha763982.jpg.2b2e9506f6ebdd4e1bb539a618a3bf49.jpg

chacha937993.jpg.3061617465e1d75fbf67a4b6e98a1368.jpg

chacha976611.jpg.4f448bb996de2b2eb6daf256f208c788.jpg

^ Yum! And at my/our fave WDW resort, the Polynesian. That's where I had

my first ever Stuffed French Toast, served to our room back in...1987!

And it was heaven, that French Toast was.

I would definitely eat at the Ohana, if we ever got back to WDW.

Breakfast and other meals there, too!

There is a hidden benefit to the BOG breakfast on days the park opens at nine, you could easily be one of the first in line for Seven Dwarves Mine Train by being in the park early, and then be able to hit Enchanted tales. Quite the start to the day and take out two big waits. Then if your coffee is kicked in you can go for the Rapunzel bathrooms!