TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your favorite band?

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed.

Fixed? FIXED?!

AvA is one of the most powerful bands I have ever heard in my life. Their drums are f@ck!ng amazing and their lyrics actually have meaning. If you want emo try something like My Chemical Romance. Angels & Airwaves is about as emo as the Beatles.

I was pretty sure it's Everything's Magic, that's VERY far from emo.

"Everyday I wake up I tell myself a little harmless lie, the whole wide world is mine"....emo?

"Hey-o here I am, and here we go life's waiting to begin."....I'd say inspirational.

"If I had my own world I'd build you an empire."....umm doing everything you absolutely can for a loved one. I'd say pretty damn inspirational.

If you want emo try something like My Chemical Romance.

MCR? EMO?! Not at all.

Gerard Way, MCR front man once said, "I think emo’s a pile of sh!t... Emo is f**king garbage – it’s bullshit. I think there are bands that we get lumped in with that are considered emo and, by default, that starts to make us emo. All I can say is that anyone actually listening to the records, putting the records next to each other and listening to them, would know there are actually no similarities.”

Hope that clears things up, CP.

----Antonio

"Everyday I wake up I tell myself a little harmless lie, the whole wide world is mine"....emo?

"Hey-o here I am, and here we go life's waiting to begin."....I'd say inspirational.

"If I had my own world I'd build you an empire."....umm doing everything you absolutely can for a loved one. I'd say pretty damn inspirational.

Not necessarily emo, but those lyrics are pretty trite and cliché.

• 2 months later...
My favorite bands are ...

Coal Chamber

Fear Factory

Judas Priest

Kittie

Mudvayne

Mushroomhead

Slipknot

System Of Down

Thats pretty funny that you like Slipknot and mushroom head as they hate and want to kill each other.

SLIPKNOT 4EVER

I am hopefully seeing them and Coheed and Cambria in concert as well as some band called Trivium which I've never heard of. C&C are great though although I don't know much by them.

I AM THE GREAT BIG MOUTH