TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your favorite band?

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No order:

Good Charlotte, American hi-fi, Gallows, Enter Shikari, Mayday Parade, Bring me the Horizon, I killed the prom queen, Blink 182, +44, Lostprophets, Pendulum , ASG, Cribs, Foals, Klaxons, Bloc Party, Biffy Clyro, Coldplay, Kooks, Jack Johnson, Jimmy eat world, Kings of leon, Silverstein, Pigeon Detectives, Holloways, Green Day, Avengend Sevenfold, Darren Styles, Motor Head, Machine Head, Panic at the disco, Funeral for a friend, Jack Penate, Artic Monkeys, Foo Fighters, Sum 41, Oasis, Madina Lake, Aiden, The Used, Set your goals, Hadouken, Fucked Up, SSS, The Feeling, Razorlight, Muse, Rage against the machine, System of a down, 30 seconds to mars, Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly., Ghoust of a thousand, Hard-Fi, All American Rejects, Queens Of The Stone Age, Radiohead, Sam Sparro, The Fray, The Subways, The Wombats, The Young Knives, Inner City Pirates, Alexisonfire, Midasuno, Death Cab For A Cuitie, Cute Is What We Aim For. Lots more

COBRA STARSHIP!!!!! No, wait, maybe Panic at the Disco, hmm Metro Station perhaps?

Cobra Starship, Panic (!) at the Disco, Metro Station, Paramore, The Academy Is..., Gym Class Heroes, Jeffree Star, Katy Perry, Sam Sparro, Madina Lake, We The Kings, The Cab, Cute Is What We Aim For, The Hush Sound, Muse, All Time Low, The Maine, Forever the Sickest Kids, Mayday Parade, Tokio Hotel, Hit the Lights, This Providence..... idk just a few

^ Sounds to me that you like basically every band signed by Fueled By Ramen. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

A few favorites are August Burns Red, Extol, Flatfoot 56, Panic At The Disco, Animal Collective, Boards of Canada, Aphex Twin, Bajofondo, Coldplay, Angels & Airwaves, Above & Beyond, Motorcycle, Becoming The Archetype, The Devil Wears Prada, SkyEatsAirplane, Trip Lee, 116 Clique, Emarosa, I Hate Kate, Kill Your Ex, They Might Be Giants...

Just to name a few. I like too many bands to name on one post.

Between the trees

Breathe Carolina

Cobra Starship

A day to Remember

Emery

Enter Shikari

From First to last

Hyper Crush

M.I.A.

The medic Droid

MGMT

Millionaires

Mindless Self Indulgence

Pierce the Veil

She Wants Revenge

Silverstein

Sky Eats Airplane

Tiesto

• 2 weeks later...

^^ Kaskade is one of my favourite DJ's for house. His original albums just do it for me. Immediately uplifting.

On the other end of the spectrum of Electronic music I have two heroes for their wide body of work.

Daniel Myer (Haujobb, Architect, Destroid etc.) and Bill Leeb (Front Line Assembly, Delerium, Noise Unit etc.). Just love the obscure use of noise and collage in their music.

^ British Sea Power is very good, they actually surprised me with their music!

Other favorite bands...

Foals, Photon Band, The Magnetic Fields, of Montreal (go Athens!), Battles, Animal Collective, The Shins, Fujiya and Miyagi, British Sea Power, The Verve, Coldplay, Cyndi Lauper, The B-52s (yet again, yay Athens!) The Spin Cycle, Panima, There For Tomorrow, Owl City, Settings, Medicated Kisses, NeverShoutNever!, The Talking Heads, The Postal Service, Dntel, Death Cab For Cutie, The Rapture, Hyper Crush, David E. Sugar, Arcade Fire, Fields, HeartCakeParty (local band), The Devil Wears Prada, Before Their Eyes, Dance Gavin Dance, Catherine, Breathe Carolina, Lovehatehero, Akissforjersey, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Drop Dead, Gorgeous, blessthefall, Silverstein, From First To Last, Saosin, The Almost, Edison Glass, Sullivan, Emery, Since October, Starflyer 59, Joy Electric, Temposhark, Underoath, +44, Maylene & The Sons Of Disaster, Luti-Kriss, Norma Jean, Cute Is What We Aim For, The Academy Is..., Cobra Starship, This Providence, Something Corporate, Jack's Mannequin, The Starting Line, Does It Offend You, Yeah?, Tokyo Police Club, CSS, Mochipet, Aphex Twin, Venetian Snares, Squarepusher, The Black Ghosts, Wolf Parade, Klaxons, Clinic, Depeche Mode, etc.

There are so many more, but like I said, I don't want to type them all. These are just a few favorites.

atreyu

basshunter

benny benassi

between the trees

breathe carolina

brokencyde

a cursive memory

daft punk

a day to remember

death cab for cutie

emery

enter shikari

envy on the coast

from first to last

the higher

hyper crush

i am ghost

jeffree star

kill paradise

lcd soundsystem

the medic droid

metro station

MGMT

millionaires

mindless self indulgence

our last night

owl city

pierce the veil

the postal service

scary kids scaring kids

the scene aesthetic

silverstein

thursday

tiesto

the ting tings

the used

• 2 weeks later...

Not really in order:

Daft Punk

Justice

The Used

The Phantom's Revenge

Louis La Roche

Rediscover

Select Start

Tool

3OH!3

Michael Jackson

Feadz

Mr. Oizo

Menomena

MGMT

Boys Noize

The Bloody Beetroots

Mr. Flash

The Disko Starz

Xinobi

Moulinex

Sonny Moore

College

Le Knight Club

Cobra Starship

Tony Kaltenberg

Chiodos

The Devil Wears Prada

Sight Through Blind Eyes

Anoraak

Thomas Bangalter

Jean Moustache

And quite alot more.

(That's one long list!)

Electro and French house are easily my favorites.

• 2 weeks later...

troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll

You WOULD listen to her wouldn't you. I bet you rock out to Britney Spears and worship Paris Hilton as well. Gay.

No comment.

In no order:

Hybrid

Daft Punk

Armin van Buuren

Tiesto

The Crystal Method

ATB

Celldweller

Johnathan Coulton

Moby

BT

Frank Klepacki

and some others. Can't find their CD's in stores...have to buy MP3's online.

My favorite band of all time is Metallica. I can't wait for the new album to come out!

-Metallica

-Slipknot

-Avenged Sevenfold

-Three Days Grace

-Chevelle

-Red Hot Chili Peppers

-REM

-Children of Bodom

-ACDC

-Buckcherry

-10 Years

-Bullet For My Valentine