TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Roller Coaster Model HQ help

I ordered tons of Coaster Dynamix parts from ModelRollerCoasterHQ.com including a Scorpion set and an expansion pack, two types of trains and extra rails and connectors. I also ordered a 4 foot lift track. I disn't got it the first time and after asking for another one it was sent but bent in half from shipping. It was shipped in a flimsy carboard box. It wasnt shipped in any protective tubes or anything. We emailed them but still have not gotten a replacement and when we reported it to UPS they simply mailed the broken piece back. Does anyone have this companies Phone number since e-mailing them through their site is clearly not enough. Thanks for any help.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, not sure how much "shining" I can do. LOL

I will try to find a number for you. We have never had a problem with these guys, but we are the supplier not a consumer. If something was damaged in transit, it really will need to be taken up with the shipping company. Keep me informed about how this works out.