TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Stoksy's RCT2 Coaster Contest

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks GREAT guys.

Anyone can join at any time, just make sure you post your finished park on or before the DUE DATE.

And thethrillseeker: That counts for all your rides. No single ride can have a time of greater than 5 and a half minutes.

Thanks for offering BelgianGuy, I'll add you ASAP, same with you Xizor_Racer.

That's fine Ghost.

Glad to see so many contestants!

^^ Damn.

Hey, Stoksy, if I send you the park in the future, can you post some progress shots.

BTW, for everyone, the theme of my park will be announced, but landscaping and theming has begun. The first section is

MTV but thats a small hint. Also, a wildboys jungle is being belt currently.

^^Wow, I almost didn't know who was posting that! I got so used to the metallica avatar, this one made me double take!

^I don't know what the rules are, but I think you should post the DL! I know stoks will announce the judges and all, but it will still be cool to check out other peoples creations.

Stoksy, haven't yet decided if I have the time to join, but you can probably pencil me in. I just have to find a decent bench haha.

^^That was quick!

Yes, just post a DL of the park. Keep in mind, you do have four months to build your park, so please try to add as much as you can to the park, making it the best you can. Double check to make sure that your park covers all the rules!

the ghost: Sure thing, I'll pm you later today.

Remember to post stats, close-ups, overviews etc.

CHECK-OUT PG1 FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF THE JUDGES.

^^^ Hey thrillseeker. As the Grolsch adverts in the UK say, "Shtop! Ish not ready yet!"

You've got until the new year to submit your park. I'm sure you can come up with something new, whether a new ride, area or redevelopment over the next four months. I'd suggest not submitting your park until you feel there is nothing you feel you can improve on.

• 2 weeks later...

Ghost has sent me the park, so I can now post some pics for him...

1470321520_MeditranaOverview.jpg.f87ea721de4d1533a65b64ebf5e5f3f6.jpg

I leave you all with an overview, I LOVED the island feel to the area.

WELL DONE!!!

Tukantra.jpg.f14ef104f4faf7ddb5b998caf66d1a2d.jpg

The almighty Tukantra drop-tower.

1709189831_RazorbackTwistedLayoutPt2.jpg.5fc86bb15428127e5bf49f3d573f40f9.jpg

More of Razorback

836860225_RazorbackTwistedLayout.jpg.12d40fdbae760ad82e82800ee973457a.jpg

Razorback's twisted layout.

1504761832_RazorbackStation.jpg.31dceca9e27c708e32be03bce2fc36b8.jpg

The park's first coaster is a CRAZY GCI

Meditrana.jpg.add99e5200d4d8d1b07bfed8ed4d0c3e.jpg

Welcome to Meditrana!

^^Wow, I almost didn't know who was posting that! I got so used to the metallica avatar, this one made me double take!

^I don't know what the rules are, but I think you should post the DL! I know stoks will announce the judges and all, but it will still be cool to check out other peoples creations.

Stoksy, haven't yet decided if I have the time to join, but you can probably pencil me in. I just have to find a decent bench haha.

Metallica bows to Slipknot(which was my old avatar, btw, and may be again in a while, although i am digging my custom one, thanks taytig)

^ Thanks man, expect more soon

Stoksy's lowdown of Frontier Springs:

Innovation/uniqueness: 8 (Was good, but could have added some more themeing around the rides)

Clear Theme: 4.5 (Some of the buildings didn't really appeal to me as a western theme)

All requirements met: 20

Park has at least 30 attractions: 4 (My mistake, I should have said, at least 30 rides, SORRY)

Coaster is custom supported: 10 (excellent supports!)

Total - 46.5/50

Bonuses

Coaster is completely custom supported: 20 (well done!)

Well over 7.70 excitement: 25

Hacking: 19.5 (Great hacks on Bronco, but would have liked to see it fullproof, e.g. trains look wierd when going through barrel roll)

Unique Layout: 14.5 (Great layout, but not as "out-there" as it could be)

Total - 79/80

GRAND TOTAL: 125.5/130

This is going to be hard to beat!

CONGRATULATIONS thethrillseeker!

NOTE: This is just my opinion, BelgianGuy is yet to post his.

NOTE2: Does anyone else want to be a judge? I am yet to hear from Nitrofan confirming that he will be a judge.

All right, now for this all to make a little more sense. This park is officially called Diamond Park Dubai(based on the early "diamond parks") The bat vengeance is themed to a giant bat causing chaos as some teens enter its home. Notice the cabin going to the cave? The screamatorium was inspired by the really lame but awesome Carnival rides, and the Screamatorium in the simpsons episode where there are ghosts taped to a wall and a dinosaur randomly pops out(hence the dinosaur on the structure) The dueling mega lights will be much more highly themed and will be called romulus and remus, who are supposedly the founders of rome and had a battle over who would be king. A lot more will be completed from the Haunted Woods as Well as Italia soon(I am considering throwing in rides themed to other places in italy as well.)