TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Deep South 2009 Trip!

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about thunderhead?? you guys didn't do that??

Did you miss the part in his update where Robb mentioned we had ERT on Thunderhead? Also, did you miss the part where Robb said he will have to do the Dollywood update in separate parts because he had so many pictures. Be patient, the group got many GREAT rides on Thunderhead and I am sure it will be featured in due time.

The Zipline was a blast. I was on the second group to go up but no one brought there camera with them so all we have is the pictures we purchased.

Eli was not the only "Man Down" on the zipline. The last platform you zip to is very steep and I had to "slide into home" to make that one. If your over 6' tall (I'm 6'4") be prepaired for difficult landings.

Oh the Morgan Video! That'll never get old!

Agreed! Although the continuing need for it certainly does.

Too bad there isn't a way to automatically filter, like "fluffy fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo."

The zipline was awesome! So glad that I got to experience that and would love to try it again someplace else one day.

I went with the second group - Hope it's ok if I post our photo!

tprzipline.jpg.1c2c030dceabe83174e874f7b71fd665.jpg

TPR Zipline Group #2

Renee, Thanks for posting the shot of Group #2 - I wish they would have let us bring a camera out there!

Eli was not the only "Man Down" on the zipline. The last platform you zip to is very steep and I had to "slide into home" to make that one. If your over 6' tall (I'm 6'4") be prepaired for difficult landings.

Leon, the memory of you busting your a$$ on the launch platform will happily stay with me forever - Sha-Kon-O-Hey!! Although, I did trip over my own feet at launch station #2 - so I'm no vision of grace either...