TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Jennifer's Body

rosscoe

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any movie with Megan Fox is a must see in my book. Basically because that is all I see in a movie with her in it.

--James "She's a fox" Flint

Yeah she was like the only reason I went to see Transformers 2, even though I know it was going to suck lol

Now not to be a horndog, but my friend informed me that there is a topless, lesbian love scene in this movie with Megan Fox and some other girl. I'm not sure about you but this has just become the must see movie of my life for me.

I think that there is at least one member (COUGHdcodyCOUGH) who can confirm or deny this.

I'm a guy, straight guy, and I don't think she's all that. Attractive yes, but not in my top-10.

Agree, and also add Angelina Jolie to the list. I never got the appeal of giant pseudo-pouty lips; having a reaction to multiple bee stings shouldn't come off as all that sexy.

I'm a guy, straight guy, and I don't think she's all that. Attractive yes, but not in my top-10.

Agree, and also add Angelina Jolie to the list. I never got the appeal of giant pseudo-pouty lips; having a reaction to multiple bee stings shouldn't come off as all that sexy.

I know. I never understood why so many people think she is so hot. I don't see it. She looks like any ordinary movie star to me, he looks aren't special to me. To me she is kinda ugly.