TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

"Lazer" becomes the first IKEA coaster

The old lazer gets his first run in his new colors on a fair in Hamburg,Germany!

I found some pictures from the construction of the last days on http://freizeitparkweb.de/cgi-bin/dcf/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=7480&forum=DCForumID4&viewmode=all from the user "pinion".

Hope you like the pictures of the IKEA(colored)coaster :

the frist loop:

and the scound loop goes up:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kooky (Kooky, lend me a comb), thanks for posting these pics. I'm so glad this lovely Schwrzy is getting a new lease on life--I know it sounds lame, but it's true. I wonder if the obligatory, CF seatbelts have been removed...

Hopefully, what made no sense was Laser ran at Dorney from 1986 - 2008 and CF owned the park from 1993 yet seatbelts were added in 2007. What I mean is why all of the sudden did CF add seatbelts especially since under their ownership of the park it ran without seatbelts for 14 seasons.

Kooky (Kooky, lend me a comb), thanks for posting these pics. I'm so glad this lovely Schwrzy is getting a new lease on life--I know it sounds lame, but it's true. I wonder if the obligatory, CF seatbelts have been removed...

Hopefully, what made no sense was Laser ran at Dorney from 1986 - 2008 and CF owned the park from 1993 yet seatbelts were added in 2007. What I mean is why all of the sudden did CF add seatbelts especially since under their ownership of the park it ran without seatbelts for 14 seasons.

I've never ridden a looping Schwarzy, and even I know they shouldn't have seatbelts. Then again, with CF, they had seatbelts to lock their Arrow OTSRs... Go figure...