TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kentucky Kingdom (SFKK, KK) Discussion Thread

P. 401: Herschend Enterprises named majority partner and park operator

^Oh thanks. How did they get the rights now that they aren't owned by six flags and is a smaller park (kind of)?
Any park who's contacted RMC can get coasters from them, Six Flags has just been keeping them busy enough that other parks haven't had much of a chance yet.

^Oh thanks. How did they get the rights now that they aren't owned by six flags and is a smaller park (kind of)?

RMC has stated before that six flags doesn't own the rights to the Iron Horse it's just that since they are a relatively new company they can only build 2 or 3 total coasters (Remakes or New) a year and that Six Flags is the first to buy and that also 2 other non Six Flags parks have bought RMC coasters to be made in the next year or two and I believe that KK was one of them. Also, being a small private park doesn't matter as long as you have the money... And if Ed Hart could get a B&M stand up here he can get an RMC Iron Horse here...

LG&E provided them with Rio, so I wouldn't be surprised if they provided them with this film as well.

And if Ed Hart could get a B&M stand up here he can get an RMC Iron Horse here...

Quoted for truth, not forgetting the fact it broke 5 world records when it opened.

Ok everyone, Cyclos preview time. Here are POV and off-ride vids of the same model at Luna Park in Coney island. The same Zamperla ride is operating there, and is known as "Luna 360". Honesty the POV made me sick, so I think a lot of people are going to be nauseated during/post this ride. Anyways enjoy these videos. Soon this will be at KY Kingdom.

POV

Off-Ride

Have there been any reports on T3 testing? I know yesterday when I pulled into Kings Island for my Ride Operator interview (i got the job!) they where testing Diamondback and Windseeker.

haven't seen any testing..... I go by the park everyday I haven't even seen any trains

^I've always found it interesting how the entire tower turns on the Zamperla and ARM versions of the ride as opposed to the Funtime versions.

Looks like a great addition for the park!

The Funtime versions are usually a lot taller, so that is most likely the reason.

^I've always found it interesting how the entire tower turns on the Zamperla and ARM versions of the ride as opposed to the Funtime versions.

Looks like a great addition for the park!

The Funtime versions are usually a lot taller, so that is most likely the reason.

Patent/Trademark Infringement would the the Other.

Maybe someone here can help. I'm trying to get an idea of the cheapest place to get tickets at is.

so if you went last year (or have seen tickets this year) where did you get your tickets and how much were they?

Maybe someone here can help. I'm trying to get an idea of the cheapest place to get tickets at is.

so if you went last year (or have seen tickets this year) where did you get your tickets and how much were they?

You can get a season pass on their website which pays for itself after two visits but I have no clue where to get the cheapest if you only want one visit. The sale for the passes ends tonight I believe btw

If you plan on going at least twice, get season passes. The promotional price of $69.95 ends TODAY at 11:59 PM ET. You also now get free parking with a season pass.

Otherwise the best bet would be Kroger.

The only place that I know of to get tickets other than at the KY Kingdom gate is at Kroger. A daily ticket is going to run you around $40 there. It's overpriced for a daily visit and is priced to drive people to getting a season pass. Don't forget that if you don't have the season pass, you will have to pay the $8 for parking as well.