TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kentucky Kingdom (SFKK, KK) Discussion Thread

One of my friends didn't make it through on the first pass and had to manually crawl through the loop. Least, that's what he said. I personally think he's full of it though some others have said they had to do the same.

From what I read there was a trap door that opened in the bottom of the loop.

IOM it really doesn't look that great, the boats don't really slide very high up on the side of the walls and it looks kind of slow, but from what I heard that water park needed help. The waterslide with the loop in it looks like alot of fun though, I would try it, but I wouldn't want to be the one who make it half way up the wall then fall on their head.

Crap, now I have to get a Six Flags pass this year. lol Oh well, I'm excited that my pathetic homepark is getting something new. I'll try to get some construction photos because my school is across the street near the airport, although I wouldn't be able to get in obviously. Besides, I'll have my lisence soon and can stop by often!

Here's a little tip for those who ABSOLUTELY MUST ride a LIM-equipped waterslide as soon as possible:

Great Wolf Lodge next to Kings Island has one operating right now! It's the first one in the USA! So, go check it out, Midwest people.

^Not quite. I think the one at Six Flags New England was before us.

But the one at SFNE is powered by conveyer belts and not the Hydromagnetic sytem. I think when WWW was talking about "first in the world" they were refering to the use of a magnetic system.

im having toruble loading the video

I cant wiat to ride it!!! this'll be my first master blaster! or whaatever the heck it is. dont know if i count it as a credit, though. I beleive a caoster should probably have wheels o.O

whats the "and other stuff" mentioned, tho?

no not that way acer joe...

Whoa! I do a Google search for deluge water slide and I find ACEer Joe!!! OK I'm on coffee right now...must study...can't! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I forgot to add, I WILL be riding this after Coaster Con XXX. Hey, if we're all going to be down in Bowling Green anyways, why not stay an extra day and visit Kentucky Kingdom?