TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kentucky Kingdom (SFKK, KK) Discussion Thread

• 2 weeks later...
Their biggest problem though is that they have very minimal room to expand and height restrictions as compared to KI and HW who both have tons of room to expand.

There is always room to expand. As it has been mentioned several times on these forums, Grona Lund is a prime example. Look it up and you will see what everyone is talking about.

GRONA LUND!! The answer to literally every "this park does not have enough room" comment ever.

If they want room, they can find it. This is one of few examples where running a park in real life is actually kind of like RCT: if you want room for something new, you can make it work.

GRONA LUND!! The answer to literally every "this park does not have enough room" comment ever.

If they want room, they can find it. This is one of few examples where running a park in real life is actually kind of like RCT: if you want room for something new, you can make it work.

Grona Lund doesn't have the height restrictions that Kentucky Kingdom has to deal with, though.

That still doesn't make any difference. The point is there ample room to expand. A ride doesn't have to be tall to be epic.

Grona Lund doesn't have the height restrictions that Kentucky Kingdom has to deal with, though.

That still doesn't make any difference. The point is there ample room to expand. A ride doesn't have to be tall to be epic.

No, not necessarily. You're right. That being said, the two still aren't similar because of that major difference. Sure both are landlocked, but Kentucky Kingdom still has restraints to what they can and cannot do that Grona Lund doesn't have to contend with. That was my point.

Another point I thought about is that Holiday World has a slightly different clientele... one they have built up for years and years. They have earned (with years of excellent service) a very loyal guest base. Even some people here in Chicago know about Holiday World and how awesome they are.

I was guessing an S&S Free Spin or Intamin Zac Spin

I was guessing a Funtime Starflyer but your predictions seems more likely

Why would they have a Starflyer when they already have a 100+ swing ride?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. But I'm pretty sure it's an open dirt circle surrounded by concrete sidewalk.

lol, I knew you would have some response like that.

I mean, he's correct...

• 2 weeks later...