TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kentucky Kingdom (SFKK, KK) Discussion Thread

I'm not gonna be able to hit it until that Sunday either. I'm excited for it, and strangely but equally excited for the second train for T3, which I hear might be pink instead of orange.

As for early reviews: Scott (upstopmedia) ranks it "among the best," and IOE posted some photos from physics day yesterday and said "it's worth the wait."

I'm excited for it, and strangely but equally excited for the second train for T3, which I hear might be pink instead of orange.

I can't even fathom this line of thought. Equally excited about a brand new RMC as you are for a train on a cookie-cutter Vekoma hang n' bang. The world's a twisted place.

I'm excited for it, and strangely but equally excited for the second train for T3, which I hear might be pink instead of orange.

I can't even fathom this line of thought. Equally excited about a brand new RMC as you are for a train on a cookie-cutter Vekoma hang n' bang. The world's a twisted place.

Oh absolutely! Possibly moreso than the new custom world-class coaster going in!

Er, sarcasm aside, I'm just happy by the fact the line won't be 45+ minutes all the time anymore.

That hang-n-bang term cracked me up.

You've never heard that before? That's literally the only way that I refer to them! (Sure, Vekoma Hang 'n' Bang is longer than Vekoma SLC, but paints a picture of the ride SO much better, especially when speaking to those who don't know what an SLC is! )

Looking at the weather report in Louisville, it looks like it is supposed to rain basically all day Saturday and Sunday. Kind of a bummer for KK's opening weekend and Storm Chaser's public debut.

A storm for Storm Chaser's debut? Sounds about perfect to me!

Storm Chaser looks pretty ridiculous.....in a very awesome sort of way!! I mean....it just looks like an feast!!

I really didn't think KK was in the cards this year, but I'm now seriously considering it (even if it's a solo trip), especially due to that INSANE deal for out-of-state visitors! Shoot, 30 bucks for TWO days is almost too great to pass up!