TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kentucky Kingdom (SFKK, KK) Discussion Thread

^And a good ride to get your "outward banked turn" fix if you're desperate!

How high does an RMC train sit on their tracks?! Though the ride doesn't cross over itself a lot, there are some low-clearance sections among it that could provide some serious head-chopper effects; unless they plan to alter the supports once more before finalizing it?

Ya'll are going to feel pretty silly when the next set of pictures come and there's the outward banked turn.

I went by yesterday it still has a long way to go people just gotta have patience lol .

^And a good ride to get your "outward banked turn" fix if you're desperate!

How high does an RMC train sit on their tracks?! Though the ride doesn't cross over itself a lot, there are some low-clearance sections among it that could provide some serious head-chopper effects; unless they plan to alter the supports once more before finalizing it?

From all that I've noticed, their trains stay very low to the track, and lower than that of some other manufacturers it seems.

If I were to guess I would say that the supports will remain the same and will give some CRAZY head-choppers!!

Inside source gave me the new map.

It looks like one train will be blue with yellow accents and the other yellow with blue accents by looking at the map.

20160314_200308.thumb.jpg.e6255e8a6c976e01242405dd9821c295.jpg

Edited by lbeeler

Out of curiosity, what is the other "new" thing listed on there? It's between the Enterprise and Roller Skater.

Man I looked at all the paper work and map trying to figure it out I think it's something about a walk way. But you never know.

Well I guess this squashes any rumors of a new flat ride or new water slide for this season. Which is perfectly fine considering what we are getting.

You never know. the map was changed alot the past 2 years before the park opened.

Inside source showed me the new map.

It looks like one train will be blue with yellow accents and the other yellow with blue accents by looking at the map.

Something else is labeled new, but I can't tell what it is!

Also are those camera labels on Thunder Run and Storm Chaser? I hope they have on ride cameras again!

Inside source showed me the new map.

Something else is labeled new, but I can't tell what it is!

Also are those camera labels on Thunder Run and Storm Chaser? I hope they have on ride cameras again!

Im sitting here looking at the map and the park list and it doesn't say that anything else is new. But again they've change the map multiple times before.

I'm afraid that y'all was right. Looks like the layout may have changed. But there's still hope lol From Mark Brunner FB

FB_IMG_1458010685444.thumb.jpg.82f797ded66b849f208f7a75fb219475.jpg

FB_IMG_1458010683064.thumb.jpg.ca03b6084afa4c8ae5ba10cb4d0fca06.jpg

FB_IMG_1458010687089.thumb.jpg.9613f09bc3888199d82e585552a8e77b.jpg

FB_IMG_1458010688766.thumb.jpg.377a132e05e84d698a10ecdf005d422d.jpg

FB_IMG_1458010690359.thumb.jpg.31a3fc07edecf8dd98e160ead6a28de1.jpg

FB_IMG_1458010692312.thumb.jpg.d46bcfedc04d8060985a4e74a9717059.jpg

Edited by lbeeler

Out of curiosity, what is the other "new" thing listed on there? It's between the Enterprise and Roller Skater.

Man I looked at all the paper work and map trying to figure it out I think it's something about a walk way. But you never know.

This was my thought when I saw it as well. The new appears next to the accessibility symbol, so I would say it's a new accessible path.

This was my thought when I saw it as well. The new appears next to the accessibility symbol, so I would say it's a new accessible path.

Thats what i thought. But if you look at previous maps it always been there so who knows lol.

I've seen that accessible path before last year. I'm hoping it can be used by anyone this year. It would be a far more direct route to the back of the park, only KK would need to hire cross guards for the road.

Does the map say what is playing in the 5d theater and the amphitheater?

In the 5d cinema Angry Birds is playing it was announced by the park a while back.

In the 5d cinema Angry Birds is playing it was announced by the park a while back.

yep that's what the map says. on the amphitheater it just says for special events.......

so its official the design has changed (not a big deal) pictures coming soon......

Disappointing, but maybe it's true that they decided the ride will have lost too much speed by that point. I wouldn't want them to build an element if they didn't think it would deliver.