TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kentucky Kingdom (SFKK, KK) Discussion Thread

I think this ride is second only to Lightning Rod at Dollywood in terms of anticipation. Kentucky Kingdom's comeback continues.

agreed.

And with all these photos I decided to get a season pass. $60 is insanely cheap...

Still, IMO, the worst of the RMCs (Or I could just say 'the worst of the best )

There's no way that Goliath will be better than this.

Haha, it's funny that you say that. I think this is my favorite new RMC, and Lightning Rod is my least favorite. I guess I am just weird.

Haha, it's funny that you say that. I think this is my favorite new RMC, and Lightning Rod is my least favorite. I guess I am just weird.

And how many have you been on? What do you currently rank them?

Oh wow! When did you get a chance to ride it, buddy?!?! Please tell us, was it fun??? Will you please post a TR and detail your experience of this ride? Thanks a bunch!

Oh wow! When did you get a chance to ride it, buddy?!?! Please tell us, was it fun??? Will you please post a TR and detail your experience of this ride? Thanks a bunch!

Lol, this kid.

Anyway. Yeah. No way this could be worse than Goliath at SFGAm. Looks fantastic, and as others have said, if Lightning Rod wasn't being built, this would easily be the most anticipated coaster of the year.

Lol, this kid.

Anyway. Yeah. No way this could be worse than Goliath at SFGAm. Looks fantastic, and as others have said, if Lightning Rod wasn't being built, this would easily be the most anticipated coaster of the year.

I personally like Joker's layout more than Storm Chaser, but I can only judge as a whole once I ride both this summer!

Ah, the great "which RMC will be better" debate! I'm pretty sure it will all fall to people's tastes and preferences in coasters. Storm Chaser and Joker providing more airtime packed in a hundred foot tall coaster, and Lightning Rod providing larger elements with the added launch and no inversions.

Lol, this kid.

I was just stating my opinion. And technically I'm a teen

^You don't understand the mind of a 14 year old. At his wise old age, he has ridden every coaster that has ever been thought of in the next half century, commented and ranked them. The actual physical process of riding the coaster, be it built or just a pipe dream doesn't matter. His ranking is final and we should not judge him. He has already lived his life to the fullest, and should just dig a 6 foot deep hole in the earth, put up a tombstone about how awesomesauce and better than everyone else he was, climb in to a casket and lay at the bottom of said gravesite and listen to the miles long line of people that will surely gather to fuss, fawn and lament over him.

Guy "Fu@k!ng teenagers! " Koepp

^You don't understand the mind of a 14 year old. At his wise old age, he has ridden every coaster that has ever been thought of in the next half century, commented and ranked them. The actual physical process of riding the coaster, be it built or just a pipe dream doesn't matter. His ranking is final and we should not judge him. He has already lived his life to the fullest, and should just dig a 6 foot deep hole in the earth, put up a tombstone about how awesomesauce and better than everyone else he was, climb in to a casket and lay at the bottom of said gravesite and listen to the miles long line of people that will surely gather to fuss, fawn and lament over him.

I can confirm

While it looks like a fun ride, it looks rather ugly. I understand the purpose of all the I-beams and its structure, but couldn't there have been a better way to make it look more aesthetic?

I still think it would be cool if the supports where painted white.

You keep insulting teenagers but keep in mind that people like Coaster Studios or even the guy that created All american thrills are both teenagers. You shoudn't judge a person based on a comment he made online. Yes there are some dumb teenagers but there are also some very stupid adults in this world like Trump. You just can't stereotype a certain group of people.