TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kentucky Kingdom (SFKK, KK) Discussion Thread

hmmm looking at the pic what if they still used the duel station for loading and a transfer track during slow days like TT? I know I know why am I bringing up the transfer track again lol

Edited by lbeeler

Looks like there will be some nice laterals before the lift hill like with New Texas Giant!

OR...like every other coaster with an unbanked turn after the station. Seriously, this isn't a new thing.

No. But it's still a fun feature worth pointing out.

I'm just happy they took out the wood blocking the view of the bottom of the ride when looking from the street or sidewalk. These photos don't show it, but I saw someone else's recent photos of it. Now you can easily see the bottom of the track!

hmmm looking at the pic what if they still used the duel station for loading and a transfer track during slow days like TT? I know I know why am I bringing up the transfer track again lol

I was just thinking that the other side of the station would make a nice covered place to keep an unused train on a slow day or if it was down for some reason a great place to work on it.

Looks like there will be some nice laterals before the lift hill like with New Texas Giant!

OR...like every other coaster with an unbanked turn after the station. Seriously, this isn't a new thing.

....If this were B&M you (or anybody) wouldn't even be commenting about the turn, its only purpose is to get from point A to point B.

....If this were B&M you (or anybody) wouldn't even be commenting about the turn, its only purpose is to get from point A to point B.

I would not be complaining if it were a B&M, but that's because I am one of the few roller coaster enthusiast who doesn't hate almost everything B&M does.

Track work looks like it's coming along great!

True story. At this rate track work should be done in no time! Can't wait to see how it looks when it's finished. And most importantly. . . I can't wait to see a POV!

(Even though that's obviously still a ways off.)

I was just thinking that the other side of the station would make a nice covered place to keep an unused train on a slow day or if it was down for some reason a great place to work on it.

I guess we will have to wait and see lol.