TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kentucky Kingdom (SFKK, KK) Discussion Thread

Holy cow that's insane. Nice little side ejector before severely over banking.

It's weird isn't it? Usually overbanks increase the level of banking smoothly all the way up to the apex which is the most banked part of the element. Here the apex looks practically sideways still, then increases the banking more as it descends.

It looks too underbanked. BOO RMC YOU CAN'T DO NOTHING RIGHT! I wanted back to back 720 degree corkscrew helix looped dive turns followed by landing in a pit of snakes!

Kidding of course, if you couldn't tell. Nice work RMC. I have a friend that really hates RMC just because "topper track coasters aren't woodies." I think i'll need to throw him on this when it's finished and convince him that MAYBE RMC is an AT LEAST decent company.

^Dude! Have you ever ridden a transfer track? OMFG! Jizzworthy! And I'm not talking about those automated ones either. The sustained forces while the maintenence guy hand cranks you from the work shed to the main track. I'm all like Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu@@@@@@@@@@@KKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

^Dude! Have you ever ridden a transfer track? OMFG! Jizzworthy! And I'm not talking about those automated ones either. The sustained forces while the maintenence guy hand cranks you from the work shed to the main track. I'm all like Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu@@@@@@@@@@@KKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

Somehow I knew you'd be the first to respond to that, and you didn't let me down.

I cannot say I've ever been on a coaster when it rode the transfer track, but I've seen many times when they ceased operations so they could add another train unto the track. And if you're standing in a very long line and see them adding another train, then you tend to get very excited because an extra train means that this very long line will be moving really quick.

Now about Storm Chaser, methinks they will start off this season with two trains because the line is going to be Loooong. During the early years when riding Twisted Twins I don't think I can ever recall a very long line. They did have a block of switchbacks before the straightaway to one of the two stations, but they were never used! If they do decide to keep them, then methinks they will be used and used a lot.

STORM CHASER - Are you chasing it or is it chasing you?

We're talking about amazing inversions and high speed overbanks... and this guy ^^ is all over here like... "Dat transfer track though..."

sorry I see the coaster 2-3 times a day so the overbank is old news to me...

I was just poking fun at you. I didn't mean any offense.