TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kentucky Kingdom (SFKK, KK) Discussion Thread

I think their next coaster addition will be for the 2018 or 2019 season and I think it'll be a family coaster. A Mack spinner would be perfect.

Agreed, a Mack spinner would be a great addition for KK. It's a good first big coaster for kids since they usually have a 42" height requirement. Plus, they are lots of fun and it gives the park something the whole family can ride together.

As much as I would love to see another one of these built I feel that there has been too many of these built in the last few years.

I kinda disagree, there's only 2 in the U.S. currently and only one more announced so far for 2016. I think they're great additions for small-medium sized parks, and even large parks as BGW seems to be doing just fine with Tempesto. I'm also a huge Premier fanboy so I may be biased slightly lol.

But a custom premier launched would be awesome.

This would be great as well, F. Throttle at MM is one of my absolute faves and it really bumped up the quality of MM's coaster collection IMO

What I was saying about the space issue was that I hope that the coaster isn't really spread out since things would look cluttered when other rides are added around it. I just like the look of a park when coasters aren't over top and around all the other rides.

Also, I really like the idea of a mack spinner as well. Much better than just a simple crazy mouse like at beech bend.

I think they should save the spot where the dragster were for a strata coaster down the line and then they could have it as a throwback to the old ride.

What I was saying about the space issue was that I hope that the coaster isn't really spread out since things would look cluttered when other rides are added around it. I just like the look of a park when coasters aren't over top and around all the other rides.

Also, I really like the idea of a mack spinner as well. Much better than just a simple crazy mouse like at beech bend.

I think they should save the spot where the dragster were for a strata coaster down the line and then they could have it as a throwback to the old ride.

You do realize that they can't build very high in that area? Right?

The greatest height they can build is 200 ft. Max and that's on the side of the Park where Lightning Run, The Giant Wheel and Hurricane Bay Beach Club are. The other half by Storm Chaser, Thunder Run is 100 foot max. So there really isn't much room for something BIG unless they go underground.

The greatest height they can build is 200 ft. Max and that's on the side of the Park where Lightning Run, The Giant Wheel and Hurricane Bay Beach Club are. The other half by Storm Chaser, Thunder Run is 100 foot max. So there really isn't much room for something BIG unless they go underground.

For kk and its placement 200 ft is a nice size.

Has anybody heard anything about a Hurricane Bay expansion? I know there was speculation that they would be adding on to the speed slide tower with either 1 or 2 new Proslide creations but they haven't announced anything yet. However they did wait a long time before announcing the kingdom 7 plans for last year. Anybody have any speculation about this?

^Any pictures?

Nah didn't expect track will slide by tomorrow if no pictures come up today.

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh the suspense.

Has anybody heard anything about a Hurricane Bay expansion? I know there was speculation that they would be adding on to the speed slide tower with either 1 or 2 new Proslide creations but they haven't announced anything yet. However they did wait a long time before announcing the kingdom 7 plans for last year. Anybody have any speculation about this?

First time I've heard anything involving this.