TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kentucky Kingdom (SFKK, KK) Discussion Thread

Oh yes, I got to ride Tempesto at Busch Gardens a few weeks ago and that was a fun little coaster. I could see them adding that to the park, but like I stated in an earlier post a family-oriented coaster would also fit the bill. As for the flat ride that could fit the now-empty circle where the Zeppelins use to soar, I would place my bets on a Scrambler ride and name it either "The Cyclone" or "The Twister" ( since it will be close to Storm Chaser, it might as well have a "stormy" name).

STORM CHASER - ARE YOU CHASING IT OR IT CHASING YOU?

Oh yes, I got to ride Tempesto at Busch Gardens a few weeks ago and that was a fun little coaster. I could see them adding that to the park, but like I stated in an earlier post a family-oriented coaster would also fit the bill. As for the flat ride that could fit the now-empty circle where the Zeppelins use to soar, I would place my bets on a Scrambler ride and name it either "The Cyclone" or "The Twister" ( since it will be close to Storm Chaser, it might as well have a "stormy" name).

STORM CHASER - ARE YOU CHASING IT OR IT CHASING YOU?

I like your thinking on the scrambler. Either name would be great.

So awesome to see track is getting added now, who else noticed the KK "Kentucky Kingdom" stamp on the ibox track in the right corner?

Also, its quite something to see that steel structure, just think about the work of building all that. Every bolt in that picture on each steel piece on that whole thing.

RMC has 4 big projects this year and they personally build all of them. It's no surprise to me that they're kicking into high gear to make sure they're all finished on time.

i'm pretty sure RMC will not be building Wildfire, they just sold the track.

RMC has 4 big projects this year and they personally build all of them. It's no surprise to me that they're kicking into high gear to make sure they're all finished on time.

i'm pretty sure RMC will not be building Wildfire, they just sold the track.

Untrue, RMC will fabricate and contract the whole coaster. The only other other company involved is Vekoma, who only handles the business side in the Euro installation(s).