TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kentucky Kingdom (SFKK, KK) Discussion Thread

While I'm a little bummed that this won't duel, I'm sure they have their reasons. If the people who took a chance on Chance (ha-ha) decided NOT to resurrect TT as a dueler, there has to be a logical and understandable explanation.

However, Storm Chaser looks like it will TOTALLY KICK ASS! initiating trip planning now

I'm just happy that there's a barrel roll downdrop that I can experience without needing to travel to Mexico.

That part of Steel Medusa was the most intriguing part of the ride to me and I am glad that RMC is incorporating that into Storm Chaser. Still have yet to ride a RMC even though Goliath is about seven hours away but this will make a KI/KK/HW trip that much better. Congrats Kentucky Kingdom.

Looks GREAT! Correct me if I'm wrong, but this will be RMC's first all-steel coaster, right? Since this ride already had a steel structure to begin with.

They said it will still have wood included.

Very happy to see a good majority of the rumors were true! The coaster layout looks amazing, like Lightning Run but a few steps above in terms of throwing in actual inversions. I'm proud to see Kentucky Kingdom finally getting a second unique coaster, and I'm twice as excited to have both a Chance "Mega-Lite" AND an RMC just 30 minutes from home!

Such an exciting looking coaster! I am so glad I had already planned KK into our family vacation to Pigeon Forge next year, so I'll be able to hit two brand new RMC coasters on that trip! I just showed my 11 year old son, and the look on his face afterwords was priceless! Needless to say, he's pretty stoked as well!

Well done, KK and RMC! That park has really turned into a major player in a hurry!

I worked Twisted Sisters, the first year it was open, also my first year employed with KK. Will miss it but I'm glad they're resurrecting the ride into something better, Storm Chaser looks fantastic and only 15 minutes from my house. Can't wait til Summer 2016

This looks amazing! I love the different elements.

Rmc has been doing some wicked looking rides. With that being said, is there a reason that all of the coasters they have done are short in length(minus tc)?

I think it is just the fact, that they are fast paced and don't want to risk having any slower spots.