TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kentucky Kingdom (SFKK, KK) Discussion Thread

Wow, this is getting pretty interesting, I can honestly say I'm more exited for this than I was for thunderbird. What would be funny (and cruel) though would be if Ed was taking pieces of TT off to make the enthusiasts Rock hard. And then just get some bulldozers and knock the whole thing down, while watching all the enthusiasts dreams get crushed.

But then the option for a ground up RMC would be more probable, so still a win!

Local news just reported that Kentucky Kingdom is set to make an announcement this afternoon about a New Coaster coming next year. Looks like we'll find out today what they are doing with Twisted Twins.

^I doubt they even know all the details. Even if they are all in the know, they wouldn't just blurt it out to just anyone. Are you sure it wasn't the Dippin' Dots guy with a fake uniform on?

positive this is a very reliable source.

Today?! Well time to put in that final guess then!

IBox makeover (therefore making it completely steel) of one side of the track. I'm guessing 3 inversions, one being a Medusa-like first drop! No racing or dueling.

Add in a jojo roll and it sounds good to me

Ah, good old NoLimits 1. Takes me back.

I understand that Rocky Mountain is working with the old ride's footprint which is fine, but the whole thing looks like it just meanders about. It looks like it will have a mix of more sustained airtime hills as well as the quick jerks that Wicked Cyclone has. Pretty fun!

^It's actually NL2

Fooled me.

That makes two of us.

I'll have to take a trip down there next year when I visit Kings Island. Also, is this a hybrid or just topper track?

Edited by JonnyRCT3