TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kentucky Kingdom (SFKK, KK) Discussion Thread

T3 has enough of the red hues to last the park for years. I'm rooting for lime green and teal ala Fury 325. Although I wonder if they'll go with the original train colors....

That picture shows a perfect place for a high-five. Except now, since the trains are in different directions, they could have actual high-fives!

What is it with Ed Hart and 80's bands? Twisted Sister he couldn't use because of the 80's band by that name. Double Trouble is also an 80's band formed by the late guitarist Stevie Ray Vaughan...So he may not be able to use that name either. Pick a name that's not band Ed.

I also think the name Twisted Twins is out because RMC has a different name so far for all their coasters and Twisted is already being used by SFMM. I know it's not really up to RMC...KK will name it whatever they want. But I hope for something else. Glad for KK, I'll definitely be there in 2016 to check out RMC's latest creation.

Height doesn't make the ride. TT already has 2 lift hills, so it can be a double lift like TC. IF rmc gets there hands on TT, I bet it would be another great coaster for KK and give them a nice 1 2 3 punch.

Will this be the shortest RMC? I'm sure they can work their glorious magic on this ride, but it sucks that they can only work with 80 feet.

Tbh Twisted Colossus seems very short to me. The only reason it seems longer is because of the joint tracks.