TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kentucky Kingdom (SFKK, KK) Discussion Thread

The photo of the Rio Grande track says "Laying down some track. Any ideas? 7....8....lay them straight."

They mentioned 7 or 8 eight days ago they are so sneaky

Anyone know if this is skycatcher (KK fb post from today)

That's something to ponder about. They said Skycatcher is fully erected. So, what could this be? . . .

It's been really cloudy for a few days in louisivlle, so that pic cannot be from the last day or so. I think that's probably still skycatcher.

The photo of the Rio Grande track says "Laying down some track. Any ideas? 7....8....lay them straight."

They mentioned 7 or 8 eight days ago they are so sneaky

Anyone know if this is skycatcher (KK fb post from today)

That's something to ponder about. They said Skycatcher is fully erected. So, what could this be? . . .

It's been really cloudy for a few days in louisivlle, so that pic cannot be from the last day or so. I think that's probably still skycatcher.

True. I had to think about that for a moment after I posted my comment. LOL.

^ I agree, it made me chuckle a bit actually..... I don't know if it is actually black or not, that's how it looked from where I was.....but FearFall also appears black from there as well so take that into account. It certainly isn't red, yellow, or orange though.

I'm glad they stuck with a darker color. The majority of KK's rides are extremely bright colors. They didn't need another one. Plus, from the looks of it the "gondola" (is that the word?) is going to be orange, which should really pop against the grey tower.

There is nothing new flats (unless it's something that will catapult you into the Ohio River with no safety harness) and a refurbed SLC can do to steal that Thunder...Unless you're referring to Thunder Over Louisville...which in that case the previous sentence would still apply.

There is nothing new flats (unless it's something that will catapult you into the Ohio River with no safety harness) and a refurbed SLC can do to steal that Thunder...Unless you're referring to Thunder Over Louisville...which in that case the previous sentence would still apply.

"The Ohio River Catapult" ride sounds pretty fun.

"The Ohio River Catapult" ride sounds pretty fun.

I guess they'll just have to wait until next year to steal HWs thunder.