TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kentucky Kingdom (SFKK, KK) Discussion Thread

This does not look good, if you look at the picture, it seems its behind the shed next to bluebeard's bounty and when you factor in the big space beside it which could be used for the runway. It would seem its going to be a paid attraction put in that spot of all places. Think of the noise that those dragsters make, I don't think people are gonna care for it when they're sitting down trying to have a quiet time eating because they won't be that far away from it.

Of course this won't be the case if they don't plan on staying behind that shed.

^^Or they're just using that space to temporarily store the dragster cars until they move them to a new spot.

Apart from that, am I the only one that notices the trains of the old Greezed Lightning sitting behind them...?!

^^Or they're just using that space to temporarily store the dragster cars until they move them to a new spot.

Apart from that, am I the only one that notices the trains of the old Greezed Lightning sitting behind them...?!

Well thank you. you answered my questions I couldn't figure out what trains those where lol.

Which is weird because I thought Six Flags took those along with everything else and the kitchen sink with them when they bailed...

Well, they had let the coaster rot along with the rest of the park, so I'm not too surprised that the train was left behind as well (though I am surprised that the park STILL has the trains!) if that image is current.

Well thank you. you answered my questions I couldn't figure out what trains those where lol.

Apologies for over-looking your comment. I didn't notice you pointed it out as wel.

Well, they had let the coaster rot along with the rest of the park, so I'm not too surprised that the train was left behind as well (though I am surprised that the park STILL has the trains!) if that image is current.

That image isi probabilly current because the Ohio, Indiana region (down to Carolinas) all got snow this past week. Plus Lightning Run is in the background.

The real question is if those really are the trains to greezed lightnin'... why did they not just scrap them when they took it down for Lightning Run. If they are planning on bringing a similar ride back later, how would they be able to use those old trains anyways?

SUF, BKF, and X-Flight (parking lot) from SFWoA were to go to SFKK originally.

If only. It sucks knowing that KI has a coaster that should be ours.

We were originally getting an inverted impulse, a B&M Floorless coaster, and a Flying Dutchman but we had to settle for a used Shwartzkopf shuttle coaster and a wild mouse

Though RRE might have always of been planned to go to KK.