TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kentucky Kingdom (SFKK, KK) Discussion Thread

I am so excited to be going to a conference in Louisville in late July. This is something I'll have to do at the end of the day. I have all the other credits but this one is worth admission I have a feeling.

I totally dig the entire color scheme now! It's quite... electrifying.

*Boo'ed off stage.*

Two tickets scored to the Amazon Picnic this Saturday! Hopefully I'll get a lap or two on LR before I have to go to work.

Have fun!

Wow, that is a snappy ride. --- It reminds me of Magnum XL 200, the rather rigid feel between elements.

I'm very impressed and am in the boat of wanting more rides likes this. This is (one of the)best things you could put in with a 10 million dollar(I'd guess?) budget.

HOLY CRAP it looks like it only gets faster as the ride continues; this is going to be a beast!

I think it looks a little bit rattly, I hope it's because of a bad camera mounting. Otherwise it seems to haul A$$ after it enters the high speed curves.

The camera mount does seem to be a little loose; we will know Saturday how LR rides though.