TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How many times the same ride in a day ?

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rode Avalanche around 90 times in one day, SUF at SFGAm 55 times in one day, Demon at SFGAm about 70 times in one day (wasn't too bad with headaches either ) and BTR at SFGAm 31 times in one day. Forgot Space Mountain (WDW), 22 times in one day (walk-on), thanks to MNSSHP.

Lightning Racer 25 times (I never won:( I stayed on lightning the whole time)

And on a school trip we were meeting in front of the Loch Ness Monster and we didnt have time to ride anything else since we walked over there so we rode it 35 times. (Nessie was walk on but everything else had like an hour wait....) I almost puked from that really slow helix and jerking around the loops and the end of the first drop.

Lightning Racer 25 times (I never won:( I stayed on lightning the whole time)

What? Really?? That's odd. Every time I've ridden it, Lightning has won. Honestly, my friend wondered if they designed it with the intentions of giving Lightning an edge since, scientifically, lightning comes before thunder. I guess my experience was just coincidence.

Kanonen, Liseberg... First time: 4 Times!

Balder: 4 times in a row I think, then I get sick (limit).

Lisebergbanan: Maybe 4 times there as well before getting sick (I don't think I could top crazy... Maybe on a kiddy coaster. )

In one day total? Lost count...

My home park is Kennywood and the only reason i go back to there (Not the ONLY reason but...) is for the Phantom's Revenge. Each time i go i at least ride it 10 times but if it'snot crowded or if they have two trains running, the most times i've ridden it in a day was 34.

• 3 weeks later...

Excluding ERT sessions, the best total I've had on a coaster for a single day was 17 rides on Phantom's Revenge on an overcast day a few years ago. That same day also included my most consecutive (non-ERT) laps on a single coaster, with 8 on Phantom's Revenge. I do love me some Phantom airtime goodness!!

I got separated from my group at Alton Towers earlier this year, so i wandered over to Spinball Whizzer. The regular queue was over 40 mins long, so i went single rider, and lo and behold it was empty! it felt so good storming past all the gypsies who had another 30 or 40 mins to wait, so i could get on straight away so i re-rode about 12 times in the space of about 20 minutes! Hell yeah!

• 6 months later...