TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How many times the same ride in a day ?

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So none of you get horrible head aches like me when they ride coasters over and over again? I used to be able to ride coaster after coaster when I was young, but now whenever I ride anything (Rough or smooth) I get a really bad head ache and it can really mess up my day. This even happens on log flume rides that have a rough drop.

But when I was about 13 I rode Medusa and V2 at SFMW a ton of times. My record is 26 times in a row. I can't belive I was able to do that and not feel any type of head ache. Now when I think about it I really miss it!

So none of you get horrible head aches like me when they ride coasters over and over again? I used to be able to ride coaster after coaster when I was young, but now whenever I ride anything (Rough or smooth) I get a really bad head ache and it can really mess up my day. This even happens on log flume rides that have a rough drop.

But when I was about 13 I rode Medusa and V2 at SFMW a ton of times. My record is 26 times in a row. I can't belive I was able to do that and not feel any type of head ache. Now when I think about it I really miss it!

Are you really 15...because once again I am loving these "when I was young" statements as we all know 15 yr old bodies are already starting to decompose...

The ever painfull Vekoma Corkscrew at alton towers, 50 nonstop rides.

I got off the coaster and i fanted on the station platform. This was my WORST desion ever and most imbarsing moment ever!

p.s just a bit of advice never do this!

Let's see, for me in one day:

Small/Midsized Parks

Boa Squeeze-Wonder Park: 212 rides

Tornado-Stricker's Grove: 82 rides

Skyliner-Lakemont-75 rides(I got well over 100 rides combined on all of the coasters)

Big Dipper-Camden Park: 85 rides

Twisted Twins-Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom: 56 rides

Excalibur-Valleyfair: 25 rides

Large Parks(with longer lines)

Top Gun-Paramount's Kings Island: 28 (I rode all of the other coasters that day too)

Racer-Paramount's Kings Island: 28 ( I rode all of the other coaters that day)

Blue Streak-Cedar Point: 20 (I rode all of the other coasters that day)

Top Gun-Paramount's Carowinds: 20(I rode all of the other coasters that day)

• 2 weeks later...