TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How many times the same ride in a day ?

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 times on the Carowinds Drop Tower, 24 without getting off. 20-something times on Apollo's Chariot (does this mean i'm in a relationship with quick queue?) 10-15 times on the Kings Dominion Drop Tower. All of these were on the trip I took that was in early July.

Edited by IneedTPforbunghole

The last time I was at KD, I honestly lost count of how many times in a row I went on I305 because there was ZERO line. But then because me and my mother ate at Cracker Barrel before, we learned that chicken fried steak+I305 isn't a great combination, it's a long story.

Used my VIP pass to ride Transformers (USH) twelve times on a very busy Saturday last month. Posted wait time was 110 minutes but my brother and I were walking straight on! Only thing that stopped us was that it was getting a bit repetitive after so many rides...

Havent really rode rides multiple times in a row, but i once I rode a zipper with a friend of mine for at 10 minutes straight, with us being the only two people on the ride, and with the op lining our cage up by starting and stopping the ride to make it extremely intense... After the ride was over, ending in a grand finale of about 20 or so flips in a row, the carnie coughs our cage and held it upside down with the help of the other op, finally turning the cage right dide up and letting us off after about another minute. Needless to say, neither me nor my friend could walk straight for the rear of the day.

I have done Big Thunder Mountain at Disneyland about a dozen times in a day as that is one of my all time favorite coasters. The only coaster that I rode back to back without getting off the coaster was Gold Rusher at Six Flags Magic Mountain. I was able to ride that 4 times before they kicked me off as a line was starting to form. It was right when they opened the park on that day and I went to Gold Rusher the first thing in the morning.

Good ol TPR trip to KD last year.

I305 11 times, including 7 in a row.

For a "normal" day, Storm Runner: 5 times. Kept going just to do it even though after the 3rd our shoulders were beat to crap.