TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Best Re-ride Roller Coasters

Hey guys, while reading the comments from Termination Day, I searched for a topic like this but didn't yield any results. Please re-direct me if I'm mistaken.

But I would like to know, which roller coaster can you ride let's say, over five times, continuously, without getting tired of it? If you were able to of course.

Mine, so far, has been Space Mountain, a few years back we went and crowds were pretty dead, unusual, I know. and we were able to ride it multiple times. Never get tired of it

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My best experience was at the old "Boardwalk and Baseball" in Orlando where we rode three consecutive times without stopping in the station. No one wanted to get off, so the ride ops let us ride right through the station.

Second best was at SFNE with 15 rides on RoS within 2 hours ! The park was empty (obviously), but we did have to walk around (ARG).

Honestly, with some of the more intense coasters I'm generally done after 1 ride, maybe 2.

I think my record was 27 straight rides on Xcelerator at Solace one of the first years it was open. I think we rode Phoenix like 7 times the day we were at Knoebels, I could have ridden that a LOT more.

This thread should have been titled which coasters you cant reride. I can ride them all except for 2, SOB and Meanstreak.

I did ride SROS at SFNE 26 times in a row without getting off during ERT at super hero celebration a couple of years ago!

Re-ridable coasters are great for me because of my motion sickness, so re-ridable coasters will also be ranked very high by me.

Millennium Force has to be the best, and Maverick is surprisingly a pretty re-ridable ride also. Most of Goliath is, forgetting that helix, and I also seemed to end up getting off Phantom's Revenge and getting right back in line again almost everytime. All of these coasters are in my Top 5. I also think GCI's coasters are fun to re-ride (Terminator/Roar at night especially!)

Besides coasters, I think Drop Towers are really fun to re-ride over and over again.

You know, my answer will change drastically over time, both in terms of number of coasters and number of rerides.

But for now, with my limited experience, it's Giant Dipper at SCBB. I rode it 6 times in a row (10 total) and could've ridden it more, but it was getting near my time to leave the park.

I may have said this too many times already, but I'm convinced I could ride Giant Dipper all day, and hopefully someday I'll get the chance. Again, I'll hopefully end up saying that about plenty of coasters (and doing it!).

My reason? I do think Giant Dipper is rough, but I'm an airtime fanatic and it's the best airtime coaster I've experienced (along with Timber Terror). Also, the pain goes away almost immediately for me, so who cares? I'd be leery of marathoning Timber Terror, because it gives me a headache.

Terminator is really rerideable, it's just a really fun and fast ride. I got 17 rides on it and wanted more!

Also, yesterday at Termination Day, Colossus really surprised me. I asked Jaclyn if she wanted to ride it just to waste some time, because normally my opinion of the ride is just "meh." We decided to ride in the back row, and although a bit shaky, it was awesome! There was a nice 'tug' feeling at the crest of each drop and there was actually a bit of airtime. We just couldn't get enough. We only got 4 rides in though, because we wanted to get to night ERT on time. However if we had more time, we would have ridden it bunch more times.

I think I might be one of a select few but I find Batman: The Ride very re-ridable. I once rode it over 10 times in one night and never got tired of it! However you can't go more than 2 or 3 rides in the front 3 rows because your feet start to hurt really bad from all of the blood rushing to them. The back is better on the feet.

Also at Magic Mountain, Terminator is probably the most re-ridable coaster they have.

^ Wow, I commend you for being able to ride Batman so many times! Once a visit is enough for me. It's so intense! haha

But definitely, Terminator for me. I just fell in love with it during night ERT last night.

And I think Scream! at SFMM, when it was really smooth, I loved to hop off and go get in line again for that one. Especially since the line is always so short!

-There was a day at Disney when the whole park was like dead and I was able to ride Thunder Mountain non-stop 8 times without getting off.

-Silver Bullet at Knotts, I got in 10 rides without getting off because there was no one else in line.

-Pretty much everyday at SCBB at closing, the Giant Dipper has no line so yeah.

--Chris

I think Sheikra is about the most re ride able coaster I have ever been on. I also could ride Apollos chariot, Nitro, or Goliath at SFOG over and over again. I couldn't do the mega loopers, flyers, or wooden coasters over and over, its just to much for me.

yeah honestly my favorite re-rides are definitely Talon because it's just a great invert with the perfect amount of forces, and not to mention Steel Force because of how long it is. But, my all time favorite so far is definitely Lightning Racer at Hersheypark, no one is there, and those who ARE there are wild, which makes every ride so much fun.